Why are you not using Transcendent Flesh in the first jewel socket?
Seems like a good upgrade to me.
i tried in pob with Transcendent Flesh give 500k more dps and 7%physical Damage Reduction
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Transcendent_Flesh
Hey,

just want to say that the pathing of your skill tree is still quite inefficient.

With the suggestion from the two above and my 2 cents about the pathing we get 7M Shaper DPS, still 203% Max HP, 2 less skill points used and 10 more Int which you still need to cover.

https://pastebin.com/uvj9KHbP

It may get better, but this skill tree and transcendent flesh makes the build definitely more efficient.

And if you are already at 90% Phys reduction (nearly impossible without Flasks on) then remove the 8%Armour/4%Life node for 5% life or remove some of the DPS nodes to cover all max life nodes so the build is more suited for HC.
Editado por útlima vez por bagdet45 en 8 jun. 2019 17:27:37
Why are all 3 Charges ticked in PoB at always Max am i missing something?
"
Davion89 escribió:

Blood Rage, Assassins Mark and the Leap Slam on Full Life enemies. I would say that in boss fights not all charges are up all the time and would reduce the overall DPS, but even if you untick every option except bleeding you still have nearly 4.8-5M DPS.
"
bagdet45 escribió:
Hey,

just want to say that the pathing of your skill tree is still quite inefficient.

With the suggestion from the two above and my 2 cents about the pathing we get 7M Shaper DPS, still 203% Max HP, 2 less skill points used and 10 more Int which you still need to cover.

https://pastebin.com/uvj9KHbP

It may get better, but this skill tree and transcendent flesh makes the build definitely more efficient.

And if you are already at 90% Phys reduction (nearly impossible without Flasks on) then remove the 8%Armour/4%Life node for 5% life or remove some of the DPS nodes to cover all max life nodes so the build is more suited for HC.

thanks will look into it.
yeet.
"
Davion89 escribió:

i dropped assassins mark for punishment because the generation in boss fights is insufficent so punishment gives more damage effiecently and all the time, the endu charges and frenzy charges should be easy to manage if the boss has adds
yeet.
Okay what is best for survival
Fortify or infused channeling
and we back on 11m dps again :)
Is mana leech missing in the current build?
"

thanks will look into it.

Ty for updating the tree, but I think you shouldn't waste tree points to get to the mana leech node and use them for more DPS/tankiness or better life leech nodes.

Getting mana leech on gear is better or -x total mana cost of skills for cyclone.

Fully supported Cyclone costs 8mana and if you somehow get a gear piece with -8 total cost mod Cyclone gets completely free which is perfect for noreg maps.

This build is meant to be played in SC right? Abyssus is really, really good, but not really in option in HC. DPS would drop quite much tho.
Editado por útlima vez por bagdet45 en 9 jun. 2019 6:25:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional