[3.7] [Starter] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Slayer - 5 Million Shaper Dps

So it appears that there has been no change to the base crit on lioneyes glare,based on doing a trade search, where is the source of this information about the buff to %8.

"
gallyroth escribió:
So it appears that there has been no change to the base crit on lioneyes glare,based on doing a trade search, where is the source of this information about the buff to %8.

Try reading the Slayer ascendencies then come back.
Frenzy might be a solid contender for single target when you don't have that much +1 projectile yet.
Unfortunately, this is yet another post of what's becoming too frequent: theorycrafting.

From the thread starter's later posts, it appears the build has not been tested.

More importantly, the PoB paste in the first post is impossible: it lacks the necessary prerequisites (namely INT) to equip the body armor or to enable several skill gems.

Adding the necessary 43 points minimum of intelligence to the build will, no doubt, only increase concerns others have already raised about the build's low HP pool
"
Subhuman_01 escribió:
Unfortunately, this is yet another post of what's becoming too frequent: theorycrafting.

From the thread starter's later posts, it appears the build has not been tested.

More importantly, the PoB paste in the first post is impossible: it lacks the necessary prerequisites (namely INT) to equip the body armor or to enable several skill gems.

Adding the necessary 43 points minimum of intelligence to the build will, no doubt, only increase concerns others have already raised about the build's low HP pool

I don't know what are you talking about buddy.
I'm playing it, i never had any problem ( on the bottom left pick the +30 int)
and a int amulet and you're fine.
I would love to try this build once we get legion on console today.

Could someone please post a screenshot from the skill tree?
Hello Jessica! I am pretty new to the game, playing in standard for now until I learn the game better. I am modelling my Ranger after your 3.5 version of this build, and seeing that there is a newer update, am looking forward to seeing how you spec in the passives. I see I should go for slayer now instead of raider.

Could you post the passive tree you are using?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional