[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Went ahead and got the bow crafted. I can recommend joshuadayne as a crafter. He had all of the crafts and finished my bow for a very reasonable price.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2527323

I crafted this any good? What should I do to it?
Thanks for the guide, OP, this is a fun build to play!

I've been playing and enjoying this build for the last couple of days, although I'm finding I'm getting killed pretty quick in maps.

Outside of linking my bow and using Kaom's, I was thinking about taking the 4 nodes to get disciple of the unyielding, then grabbing masterful form instead of headsman ascendancy.

That way I can gen and have up to 6 endurance charges, and have a super solid cwdt immortal call (might want to level cwdt a bit).

Any thoughts? Has anyone tried anything else to get a bit tankier?

regal hit the cold dmg :(
im scared to use annul
i think im just gonna craft %fire dmg or WED and use it for now
"

regal hit the cold dmg :(
im scared to use annul
i think im just gonna craft %fire dmg or WED and use it for now

Fire damage + chance to ignire will be best, unless u have enough crit chance for critical strike multiplier to outscale it.
How do you change single target to Aoe skill if you use CWDT in your 6l chest? I saw it en your descrption. Sorry because im noob hehe
"
pvpkaos escribió:
How do you change single target to Aoe skill if you use CWDT in your 6l chest? I saw it en your descrption. Sorry because im noob hehe

The idea is to have a 6 link AOE setup in the bow, and a 4link single target setup in the helmet (frostferno). That leaves the chest free to put whatever you want in it (eg cwdt).
"
Aziah escribió:

I crafted this any good? What should I do to it?

That roll is perfect. You can craft higher crit multi with bench, but since u rolled it on the regal or got lucky on annul, I would keep that and multimod it for the following prefixes;
- penetration
- fire damage + chance to ignite
- elemental damage with attack skills

The highest tiers for each can be found in bow section.
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
Using your build now. I've killed a few red elders with it, so I've had some success. I need to improve some pieces though. I have xoph's, kaom's heart, and a +6 frostferno. Working on the bow now.

I got super lucky and was able to make this with five alterations, an imprint (which I didn't have to consume), a regal, and two annuls. It still needs to be finished. I have the cash, just not the actual crafts.

In the bow section you mention
"Suffix - (201-300) to Accuracy Rating (2c bench craft) or (8-10)% Chance to Deal Double Damage or (25-28)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier"

Which one of those do you think is typically the right choice? I feel like it isn't accuracy, as more of it can be attained in other places. That is a decent amount of crit multi, but the double damage seems like it would be the best if the rest of your gear is in order.

I did pick up these today for 10c, which seem like some very usable rare gloves for the build.

Weither crit multi or double damage is better, totally depends on your crit chance. If you have a LOT of crit chance, the mutli will at some point outscale the double damage.
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
Went ahead and got the bow crafted. I can recommend joshuadayne as a crafter. He had all of the crafts and finished my bow for a very reasonable price.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2527323

Sweet bow, very good job.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional