[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

question how do you run aspect of the cat/anger/level 20 precision while using a kaom's heart i do not have enough mana for all 3
Is curse enemies with elemental weakness on glove a good damage boost for this build?
@Theybannedmetwice You don't use AotC without a Farrul's.

@OceanBlue2 By default you can apply only 1 Curse, you already have an Assassin's Mark on hit on your ring so you would need something like this first:

It's a bit of an investment so to maximize on it you'd want to use either a Blasphemy or CWDT-Curse on Hit setup with a fully leveled Projectile Weakness.
"
Alavar escribió:
Hey all

I noticed I only have 54.48 crit chance...not sure if this is good or bad.

What would you suggest i have that number at?

Also,
My crit multi is 461%

Thanks for your time!

-Alavar

As a rule of thumb, u want atleast 2/3rds of your hits to be a crit.
So ideal would be 67% effective crit chance or higher.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 19 jul. 2019 19:57:59
"
Bob123aka escribió:
Just about wrapped up all my gear and gonna start this bad boy up later night, only things pending are the last gems on boots and gloves. Would the below be an ideal set up? Got Int Gloves so gonna be a bitch to get 4 off color. Ran a few test maps and DPS is so high I barely ever used the Single Target Ele,I spam the Ele from the helm and literally not doing much so have to go back to the AOE along with me feel super squishy atm even with kaoms and keep getting 1 shot by bosses and even random rare mobs in t16s.

I took 2 nodes by mind drinker to give the extra mana leech/reserve that help a shit ton without it as well as running HP flask over the Dying Sun, had a few closer encounters with porcupines which saved my life spamming those HP flask.

Any cons to running Enlighten-anger-precision-bloodrage to conserve mana.

Gloves: Cast when Damage Taken - Immortal Call | Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks
Boots: Anger - Precision - Blood Rage - Dash

Anything that makes you more comfortable on the char is a big +

For your gloves, you can always use jewellers method.
Isn't it pointless to use a xophs blood for avatar of fire????
We already can only do fire damage due to the combat focus jewels. I don't get why everyone is using that amulet?
"
Rough_Justice escribió:
Isn't it pointless to use a xophs blood for avatar of fire????
We already can only do fire damage due to the combat focus jewels. I don't get why everyone is using that amulet?

no. it takes all of our lightning and cold damage that is blocked by the jewels and converts it into fire damage.

take the numbers from elemental hit itself for example. we deal:
924 fire dmg
756 cold dmg
1040 lightning dmg

without avatar of fire we'd only deal the 924 damage. with avatar of fire however you get the 924 fire dmg
378 fire dmg (converted from cold dmg)
520 fire dmg (converted from lightning dmg)

for a total of 1822 fire dmg.

why does it work? because the conversion of cold and lightning to fire works before combat focus blocks those dmg types.

so yeah, it's strong AS FUCK. the covered is ash is nice too, as is the fire pen. unequipping a xophs literally halfs my dps in PoB. without it i have 5.2m single target ele hit. with it i have 10.2m. it adds more dmg to the single target ele hit than a frostferno lol
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 19 jul. 2019 22:14:15
I'm melting the bosses, I still need some improvements!
Editado por útlima vez por mateuspf en 21 jul. 2019 1:53:01

first of all i would like to say that it's not an expensive process at all. you actually somewhat make a profit, especially if you include the price of the end result amulet. the pain comes from actually buying them.

breakdown of the costs: you can buy xophs for around 100c each if you setup a ping. cheaper option is to buy xophs blessings along with a xophs heart. the problem is that xophs heart appear less often on poetrade and most are overpriced. you can buy from 70-85c at a pretty slow rate, maybe 1 every 10-20minutes. average i paid for these was around 80c. the benefit of this is that it's cheaper PLUS you can often get a high rolled res amulet that would normally be priced fairly higher as a xophs blood.

as for the other costs, i used 160 vaals, around 400 blessing orbs(always roll to 28+str), 9500c on blood amulets and 4900c on heart amulets. total cost is 14750c or around 86.7 exalts.

now down to the actual amulets. start of by saying that 37 bricked for a total loss of 3410c.

the rest ranged from 75c to 150c on average. 75c for a prefix that is useless (pride aura, lightning/cold leech, hatred/wrath effect). 100c for more niche prefixs to sell them a bit quicker (maleviolence, zealotry, grace) and around 150c for something a bit more useable (%str, clarity, anger, block attack dmg). it was more likely to get no change, which sells for what you paid pretty much, or something moderately usable than it was for it get something useless, so you do slightly come ahead. average of sales was around 105c each for a total of 12390c

then comes the amulets that are actually worth something. i got 2 all res amulets for around 4ex each. 2 movement speed amulets for 3ex and 1 ele dmg with attacks for 1.8ex. thats a total of 2686c which almost pays for the bricked amulets.

so take the 12390c for the lower value amulets and the 2686c for the high end ones for a total of just over 15000c or 88.6exalts.

total profit was 2ex over the process of vaaling these amulets so it essentially pays for itselfs. this lets you keep vaaling and vaaling till you hit what you want. if you include the curse amulet as well then it's a profit of somewhere around 28-32ex.

but bare in mind that this was a LONG process to make sure that you don't overpay and throw away currency. the margin is small so if you want to make sure you can sustain then for essentially nothing then it might take a while. i left up notifications on poetrade for around 20 hours over the course of 2 days to get everything bought. you can overpay by 10c per amulet but over the course of 160 you'd nearly be throwing away 10 exalts.

so yeah, if you wanna go to the next level go get yourself one of these. as long as you have around 10ex starting cost it should be easily to maintain

So I made this bow, which has the best possible prefixes, but unfortunately I don't have currency to finish it. I am looking for investors interested in finishing this (getting double damage shaper mod) and figure out a fair way to split mirror service income or something similar. pm if interested!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional