[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
KaB03M escribió:
Hi, I might be interested in trying your build. How does it do against legions?
Can it reliably unfreeze the whole legion?

I easily clear the whole pack each time. The only problem with legion is the amount of damage they deal, its insane. What I do is spam attacks and use dash as soon as its cooldown recovers. Stick & move.
Hey! I check u profile POB..Frostferno setup with all flasks up deal only 2m+- dps.
Why so low?
Editado por útlima vez por Dima_Steep en 22 jun. 2019 17:25:55
Oh my bad.. Turn on all ignited options and have 5m.. with 99 effective crit. chance..
But i think for +6 frostferno its low. In the build POB u have 11m with +6 too. What gear options need to correct for higher dps? (ps sry for my bad eng)
Editado por útlima vez por Dima_Steep en 22 jun. 2019 17:26:28
"
Dima_Steep escribió:
Oh my bad.. Turn on all ignited options and have 5m.. with 99 effective crit. chance..
But i think for +6 frostferno its low. In the build POB u have 11m with +6 too. What gear options need to correct for higher dps? (ps sry for my bad eng)

Im level 100 with a really good quiver and belt which will be hard to match in current league. Unequip them and check dps again xD.
"
Dima_Steep escribió:
Hey! I check u profile POB..Frostferno setup with all flasks up deal only 2m+- dps.
Why so low?

Probably not all the boxes checked.

This is my pob with current items.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 22 jun. 2019 18:36:39
I got 40 ex is that enough to get me going? And do i need fire more than light/cold or even all? and why no empower lvl 4 tho is it not good?
Editado por útlima vez por Gopstop22 en 23 jun. 2019 3:44:59
"
Gopstop22 escribió:
I got 40 ex is that enough to get me going? And do i need fire more than light/cold or even all? and why no empower lvl 4 tho is it not good?

40ex is plenty enough to reach 5-8m dps. Empower wont do much in our helmet compared to the other stuff.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 23 jun. 2019 5:35:49
Hello my build is what you would recommend to improve
Spoiler
asdf
Editado por útlima vez por csfue91 en 23 jun. 2019 14:24:56
"
charidi escribió:
Hello my build is what you would recommend to improve
Spoiler

+2 / +4 corruption on helmet & better quiver with some crit multi should be a decent leap in damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional