[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Dayme escribió:
"
phucbui7718 escribió:

Update: Currently lv 93. There's an on going bug with freeze mechanics that we won't be able to perma freeze the metabosses which is really annoying.

I'm currently melting everything with this gear. Did the guardians deathless, (still haven't fought Minotaur since I still have yet got the map).

Please consider swapping your scourge arrow for a barrage set up. My barrage is only 5 link and i will be able to kill the bosses under like 10 seconds (before my Vaal grace expired). Additionally, You might want to level up as high as possible a deccoy totem. That shit saves lives trust me.

What would be the 6l setup for barrage? Couldn't find anything listed in the guide.

What's your HP? I'm wearing 10+ ex and I'm having EXTREME problems with this build. I've given up on leveling, the only way I can level is if I ignore bosses+morphs. The clear is godlike and the single target is also great at this point, but I'm at 3,9k hp and the only way for me to get more is to level up and get the last few life nodes. That, and get a better Elder ring + few Jewels, which could give me maybe 100 life more or something which obviously won't make a difference. I'm on a tabula atm since I'm trying to 6L my Hyrri's, but that won't give me life either, but obviously other defensives.

In red maps, every single ability oneshots me. The game is just a constant bullet hell, with me having to dodge every single spell and treat any mob (that doesnt instadie) like a boss fight. Morphs I basically just hold right click and pray to God, dodging what I can but you know how morphs are, often theres shit covering the whole screen. Just died to Catarina in the mastermind hideout, couldn't finish it because if I slip up for half a second I am dead. Is this just the way Ranger plays? I'm having a blast on this build when mapping but I'm considering dismantling it and going for something more sturdy. I can't help but feel like many builds would faceroll most content with the kind of budget I'm wearing.. Thanks
"
Abogami escribió:
"
Dayme escribió:
"
phucbui7718 escribió:

Update: Currently lv 93. There's an on going bug with freeze mechanics that we won't be able to perma freeze the metabosses which is really annoying.

I'm currently melting everything with this gear. Did the guardians deathless, (still haven't fought Minotaur since I still have yet got the map).

Please consider swapping your scourge arrow for a barrage set up. My barrage is only 5 link and i will be able to kill the bosses under like 10 seconds (before my Vaal grace expired). Additionally, You might want to level up as high as possible a deccoy totem. That shit saves lives trust me.

What would be the 6l setup for barrage? Couldn't find anything listed in the guide.

What's your HP? I'm wearing 10+ ex and I'm having EXTREME problems with this build. I've given up on leveling, the only way I can level is if I ignore bosses+morphs. The clear is godlike and the single target is also great at this point, but I'm at 3,9k hp and the only way for me to get more is to level up and get the last few life nodes. That, and get a better Elder ring + few Jewels, which could give me maybe 100 life more or something which obviously won't make a difference. I'm on a tabula atm since I'm trying to 6L my Hyrri's, but that won't give me life either, but obviously other defensives.

In red maps, every single ability oneshots me. The game is just a constant bullet hell, with me having to dodge every single spell and treat any mob (that doesnt instadie) like a boss fight. Morphs I basically just hold right click and pray to God, dodging what I can but you know how morphs are, often theres shit covering the whole screen. Just died to Catarina in the mastermind hideout, couldn't finish it because if I slip up for half a second I am dead. Is this just the way Ranger plays? I'm having a blast on this build when mapping but I'm considering dismantling it and going for something more sturdy. I can't help but feel like many builds would faceroll most content with the kind of budget I'm wearing.. Thanks

i feel the same about leveling. im currently able to do t14/15 but i often die at least once to a metamorph randomly 1 shotting me. i dont know why they got rid of perma-freeze it really killed the value. im thinking maybe dumping the gloomfang and maxing life + an anoint could get like 5k? but it might just be worth going for max damage and just praying for no 1 shots while leveling without bosses
My HP is only 4050 ish. It won't make any huge difference between 3k8 and 4k when u play a ranger build lol. It's hella RNG but I quite like it. I still occasionally died to shits unexpectedly and wonder what just happened but yeah it is rough to level up now for me as well. It's a lot more stable now since I switch to barrage but you should still expect some random RIP. Just make sure vaal grace is popped before bosses and that they fix the freeze bug on metabosses.
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
Voidfletcher or Hyrri's Demise?
The build is so satisfying to play, apart from some boss encounters where I get 1shot.
The clear is actually better than my old KB wander, although they're close. Biggest difference is this build has better DPS potential.

I'm already able to kill T12+ bosses and metamorphs, blight maps up to T10 can be done easy.
I don't have 6l on my Ice Shot nor Barrage yet, but hope to get that soon. I can only dream of a +1 chain Hyrri's Demise, too.

My jewels are trashy and I don't have Green Nightmare yet. My gems are still not max level/up in quality.

Soooo, there's so much room to grow and I'm already wrecking.
That said - do you guys believe it's worth tweaking the build a bit to sacrifice 30ish% DPS at endgame for maybe more life? I might try it once I get the end game gear, but wondering if someone already tried it.

I just want to avoid the one shots :( I try to play very actively and avoid shit, but it's not easy with some metamorphs!

TY for build, also what's your preferred gem setup for Barrage?
"
MidgetLove escribió:
Voidfletcher or Hyrri's Demise?

Demise makes use of taming. Voidfletcher does not, unless you have a shit tonne of lightning and fire damage on searching eye jewels and use barrage setup. That's about the only situation I can think of voidfletcher being comparable
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
would it work out to go away from Hyris Demise, Taming and gloomfang into pure crit chance/multiplier/eledmg items?

+ green nightmare, lioneyes fall.

The only thing iam missing is the watcher's eye.

my clearspeed is goodlike, even more satisfying than my VD build last league. But single target is mehhh. not super bad but far away from sick
check my gear out synix... I got the opus bow now... work my way ...
Editado por útlima vez por rattek en 23 dic. 2019 4:35:01
Not sure if I am allowed to post this but anyway - for all of you guys struggeling with endgame, take a look at this video where CuteDog is explaining his Ice Shot build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkyh_5g11Yc

Sorry if this is not wanted, pls lmk!
I've reached to the upgrades where hyrri's ire is bought. I will share my experience with this build and my paths of playing this build...

Initially, I followed a build that utilizes voidfletcher but the new mapping atlas made all uber elder drops skyrocketed to a price where normal people could never afford. So I tweaked around with same skill (Ice Shot) and here I found this guide.

Bought Lioneye Fall, 5 Linked Perfect Death Opus, Green Dream (Budget option), Gloomfang, Self-crafted elder ring with 90 pseudo ele res + 5x life.. Starkonja, decent boots and gloves to pump up around 3.9k HP.

This all around sums up to 8ex, and yes it's good at clearing. SUPER GOOD as in legion got cleared in 2-3 sec due to chain mechanics and it's really satisfying. But when I reach bossing/meta content, I'm struggling VERY BADLY. Random insta 1shot, insane chaos damage (solved it with atziri that gives chaos res) due to squishy. I can never do red maps nor I had the intention to do red maps because I knew the moment I do the meta content, I will get melted instantly. This is so annoying to an extent that I had lost countless EXP where I guess I should be around Level 93 now (Level 89 as of I wrote this post).

What I have expected is with 8ex of investment, at least I could've do red maps with juiced meta. I was literally forced to merge normal organs with no juicy rewards which agitates me.

This is a good build, as in map clearing speed (absurd map clearing speed I've gotta admit that) but this build is not THAT good in bossing compared with builds out there with these amount of investment made. I've sold all my deadeye gears and thanks for this awesome build! Enjoyed it with extreme map clearing speed where all the mobs just go BOOM with herald effect.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional