[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
dawg87 escribió:
"
dawg87 escribió:
Lovin the build, just wanted to get a clear understanding though as i am confused when lookin into POB.....theres setup for ICE SHOT (single Target) and then also lightning arrow......

are we suppose to be using LA for clearing and ICE shot for bossing (weapon swapping?)...

i have been purely focusing on Ice Shot...

Would really appreciate the clarity please!

it's just in there for personal preference, some people like Lightning Arrow. They are all named in PoB accordingly. I myself go Ice Shot / Scourge Arrow, but maybe this league will go Ice Shot / Ice Shot ST, I'll find out when I get to maps
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
will be nice to see, ima currently just started map's. Pretty hard bosses....but no upgraded bow and quiver, maybe that's main reason) wanna switch to Ice Shot ST, but not now....barrage give more damage
Yeah, I am noticing the same thing. I still run the chin-sol swap into barrage ST but even on a 5l barrage is almost 4x the dps.
really regret starting the league with this. actually cant progress through content at 45-50
"
JungleStung escribió:
really regret starting the league with this. actually cant progress through content at 45-50

because single target?
"
JungleStung escribió:

Would help if you did your ascendancy massively, first node Far Shot will give you upto 30% more damage from further away, you might wanna try getting at least a 4link too as by 45 4L's should be minimum.

Also doesn't help your tree is nothing like the one in the guide, sorry.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 15 dic. 2019 20:17:33
love this build. I am using this build for leveling. Now at 55, only with 4L. So I wonder which support gems you prefer during this period. Also, how do you deal with the single target? Thank you so much!
I've been playing this for the league so far, and for those having issues with single target, i HIGHLY recommend using Barrage Support on your iceshot, really made a world of difference for me.
Update: Dropped tabula so that's likely to make any build feel suddenly doable.

On lower links ice shot is a real chore to level with. I don't doubt that this build works very well at high levels or when you can just give the character the right gear but starting out the league felt probably the worst and it was not close out of the past 5 league starters I've done [TS, Pyromines, cyclone, blade vortex, ED tricks].

I definitely was a about 9-10 nodes off after switching from a previous build, which is my fault, even though the nodes weren't especially different. However not being able to complete the ascendancies due to awful single dps was a real problem and really struggling to clear even trash packs through acts 6-8. I came very close to just rerolling before a tabula drop made the experience tolerable. I would be v cautious about attempting this as your first character in a league it just takes too much to get ice shot going early.
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
Yeah you can just take duelist wheel nodes instead, it's simple as that.

Which duelist wheel are you talking about?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional