[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
SynixProcessing escribió:

Hey man, yeah it's all good, everyone has to start somewhere. So the video's were more of a stepping stone till I got round to making a proper guide video (never got round to getting a mic or shit sorted, thus why it's not around) with legion I ended up hopping back to Standard as I wanted to try out a bunch of other things and ended up getting far enough into the league that I'll just wait till it goes core. The build is still the same league or standard, the items haven't changed.

The PoB link at the top of the post is what my character in Standard runs, (the gear and points etc) as I just exported my char out for people to base on.

You can do the Voidfletcher if you truly want to but personally I find the timed detonation of the void shot to be not as smooth as just doing more flat damage with the Hyrri's. (You shouldn't loose any chains though as they come from the gem, ascendancy and gloomfang)

It's up to you, both quivers are solid but with Voidfletcher you will need Fire and Lightning damage to bow attacks on Searching Eye jewels to work with the Taming ring.

I should be doing a level 1 to endgame tutorial soon enough as a long play video if that'll help

Hello :)

The Lvl 1 to end game tutorial sounds amazing. I just started to use ice shot asap but it took quite a long time until it felt good. Here i have to say again, that I am not a veteran.

So what i will do, is getting a voidfletcher with a +1 chain corruption. I think it makes this a good hybrid, because the +1 chain overwrites the pierce implicit from voidfletcher, which is great, because I believe that pierce kinda breaks chain. A quiver like this costs around 9-10 ex, maybe i gotta jump back into glacier for a bit :) I think i will also replace Gloomfang and the elder life on hit ring and give it some more life. In the end i should still have 4 chain plus voidfletcher. Dont know, I will see whether it feels good.

Thank you for your replies and i really like your build.

Have a great day

"
Slash125 escribió:
So got a question for you, got an alternative to the gloomfang? As much as I would like to use it, can't find any elder rings that'll help with it currently. So until then I'm just finding myself almost dying because of how gloomfang be :p

I'm loving the build as well, it's quite fun and I'm finding it more enjoyable than the last build I was using.

Yoke of Suffering
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
markuskanada escribió:
"

Hey man, yeah it's all good, everyone has to start somewhere. So the video's were more of a stepping stone till I got round to making a proper guide video (never got round to getting a mic or shit sorted, thus why it's not around) with legion I ended up hopping back to Standard as I wanted to try out a bunch of other things and ended up getting far enough into the league that I'll just wait till it goes core. The build is still the same league or standard, the items haven't changed.

The PoB link at the top of the post is what my character in Standard runs, (the gear and points etc) as I just exported my char out for people to base on.

You can do the Voidfletcher if you truly want to but personally I find the timed detonation of the void shot to be not as smooth as just doing more flat damage with the Hyrri's. (You shouldn't loose any chains though as they come from the gem, ascendancy and gloomfang)

It's up to you, both quivers are solid but with Voidfletcher you will need Fire and Lightning damage to bow attacks on Searching Eye jewels to work with the Taming ring.

I should be doing a level 1 to endgame tutorial soon enough as a long play video if that'll help

Hello :)

The Lvl 1 to end game tutorial sounds amazing. I just started to use ice shot asap but it took quite a long time until it felt good. Here i have to say again, that I am not a veteran.

So what i will do, is getting a voidfletcher with a +1 chain corruption. I think it makes this a good hybrid, because the +1 chain overwrites the pierce implicit from voidfletcher, which is great, because I believe that pierce kinda breaks chain. A quiver like this costs around 9-10 ex, maybe i gotta jump back into glacier for a bit :) I think i will also replace Gloomfang and the elder life on hit ring and give it some more life. In the end i should still have 4 chain plus voidfletcher. Dont know, I will see whether it feels good.

Thank you for your replies and i really like your build.

Have a great day

Take Point Blank man, it'll make your single target so much better.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"

Think so? I feel like Point Blanks penalty for range 35 to 150 (down to -50% damage scaling) is too crazy. I am not really playing close combat style with this build...
"
markuskanada escribió:
"

Think so? I feel like Point Blanks penalty for range 35 to 150 (down to -50% damage scaling) is too crazy. I am not really playing close combat style with this build...

Ahh fair doos, what I normally do is;

For bosses if you want them to go down super quick, blink arrow onto them p, and fire off barrage right in their face. You'll blind them near instantly, and be doing 50% more damage on top of the 40% more multiplier from the +4 chain.

But if you're playing super far away from bosses then fair doos not needed.
Anything that I can do to improve my damage?

https://pastebin.com/qFrNh83e
I must thank you for the build. Worked like a dream for me!
Synix my friend, as you possibly remember I tried to make a hybrid including voidfletcher into your build and its soo much fun really. Every boss is a oneshot if you use voidfletcher + barrage. and the clear is insane, have 4 chains. also quite tanky, i die pretty rarely. I have around 4500 hp and all the evasion on top. great build, really.

lemme ask you a question, as I am not familiar with all of POEs mechanics.
Why do we want 100% physical to cold conversion?
With weapon cold damage and winter spirit in the tree, we have 40 % converted physical to cold. ice shot has 60%. so these things alone enable us to have 100 physical to cold conversion? so i can run physical reflect? and basically, why do we do this, is it more damage after the conversion?

and then i noticed that i have a craft on my gloves, 24% phys to cold conversion. so i have 124% in total... means i can get rid of my gloves correct?
and just get tombfist with to abyssal sockets...

have a good day buddy

//// by the way, man how did you manage to chieve 280+ k dps on iceshot? i have 42k or something :D
"
markuskanada escribió:

With weapon cold damage and winter spirit in the tree, we have 40 % converted physical to cold. ice shot has 60%. so these things alone enable us to have 100 physical to cold conversion? so i can run physical reflect? and basically, why do we do this, is it more damage after the conversion?
I expect for barrage.

"
markuskanada escribió:
by the way, man how did you manage to chieve 280+ k dps on iceshot? i have 42k or something :D
Shock, damage on full life with "always on full life" option, flasks, frenzy charges, 100% crit chance. Compare to your setup, you probably don't have one of these.
"
markuskanada escribió:
Synix my friend, as you possibly remember I tried to make a hybrid including voidfletcher into your build and its soo much fun really. Every boss is a oneshot if you use voidfletcher + barrage. and the clear is insane, have 4 chains. also quite tanky, i die pretty rarely. I have around 4500 hp and all the evasion on top. great build, really.

lemme ask you a question, as I am not familiar with all of POEs mechanics.

and then i noticed that i have a craft on my gloves, 24% phys to cold conversion. so i have 124% in total... means i can get rid of my gloves correct?
and just get tombfist with to abyssal sockets...

have a good day buddy

//// by the way, man how did you manage to chieve 280+ k dps on iceshot? i have 42k or something :D

The Taming, Level 21/20 gems, T1 Searching eye jewels, good corruption on my Hyrri's Demise (the flat damage it grants is so much higher) quality on all my gems, near perfect roll on Hyrri's, Elder belt which had Projectile damage during flask effect, 15% ele roll on Atziri's Promise, highest rolled Death's Opus in the game, frenzy and power charges (1 off perfect with 28% quality) that'll do it.

Oh and Green Nightmare jewel and the ele damage nodes in the bottom right will do it too
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 18 jul. 2019 16:31:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional