[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
phucbui7718 escribió:
"
Okinshield escribió:
OP seriously misleads with this build. Until you get very good gear, your DPS will be pitifully weak.

Op doesn't mislead the people here. It's just this meta isn't compatible with this build in general.

I made a lot of adjustments on skill set ups to get this build going for metamorph and gradually upgraded my gears to the point I do lv 8 Awakener comfortably now and the rest of the contents are trivial.

Key things here:

- Bow builds in general cost a lot more in term of investments to do the same compared to other build. Upside of this is we clear map super quick which means we make more money from contents to keep up with our upgrades.

- Barrage is a must if you want to do end game contents and t16 metamorphs easily even on tanky map mods. Pandemonius and cold penetrations in general are very helpful in Awakener lv 8.

- Understanding what can kills you easily as you progress in the game will keep you from dying more often. I failed Sirus 8 times with this build, mostly because of storm management but now I'm used to it and it's deathless attempt if im lucky. Same as the metamorphs with caustic/mortar (which i died the most oftem to).

Would you mind sharing your current PoB link with us? I'm curious about your approach.
"
junaum escribió:
"
phucbui7718 escribió:
"
Okinshield escribió:
OP seriously misleads with this build. Until you get very good gear, your DPS will be pitifully weak.

Op doesn't mislead the people here. It's just this meta isn't compatible with this build in general.

I made a lot of adjustments on skill set ups to get this build going for metamorph and gradually upgraded my gears to the point I do lv 8 Awakener comfortably now and the rest of the contents are trivial.

Key things here:

- Bow builds in general cost a lot more in term of investments to do the same compared to other build. Upside of this is we clear map super quick which means we make more money from contents to keep up with our upgrades.

- Barrage is a must if you want to do end game contents and t16 metamorphs easily even on tanky map mods. Pandemonius and cold penetrations in general are very helpful in Awakener lv 8.

- Understanding what can kills you easily as you progress in the game will keep you from dying more often. I failed Sirus 8 times with this build, mostly because of storm management but now I'm used to it and it's deathless attempt if im lucky. Same as the metamorphs with caustic/mortar (which i died the most oftem to).

Would you mind sharing your current PoB link with us? I'm curious about your approach.

My POB https://pastebin.com/xjC88tXr
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
I now have exactly the same gear and the right skill points, but I have total mana problems when using Hatred, Herald of Ice and Ascpect of the Cat.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? ^^
"
I now have exactly the same gear and the right skill points, but I have total mana problems when using Hatred, Herald of Ice and Ascpect of the Cat.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? ^^

Don't use aspect of the cat
IGN: Lykaios_
oh okay I thought that because it is on the ring that is in the guide. So only Herald of Ice and Hatred? not more. Sorry for asking such a stupid question, but why do you have so little life? Is this a mapper build without killing bosses? or a Delve build? I didn't notice if that was the case.
Hi everyone, this is my first experience with PoE and my first character. I'm at lvl 85 and struggle a lot with being one shooted and to be honest this game tilted me out to this point I wanted to change this character and start with something else. But, I want to first hit max level and give a chance to time I spend with Deadeye.

My first attempt to improve my survivability was to boost my resistance up to 75 and get more evasion. The second thing was to improve my Barrage damage and this did some work.

My DPS with Herald of Ice, Precision and Hatred staying in city shows 68k for Ice Shot and 17k Barrage, with full buffs damage is twice as this.

I tried to build this on my way just researching information about gameplay with this build but finally I decided to get some help from more experienced players because this game is not beginner-friendly :)

Could I ask you for some advice about my items and gems? I have just 2 points added in my Deadeye class tree

"
mefistofx escribió:
Hi everyone, this is my first experience with PoE and my first character. I'm at lvl 85 and struggle a lot with being one shooted and to be honest this game tilted me out to this point I wanted to change this character and start with something else. But, I want to first hit max level and give a chance to time I spend with Deadeye.

My first attempt to improve my survivability was to boost my resistance up to 75 and get more evasion. The second thing was to improve my Barrage damage and this did some work.

My DPS with Herald of Ice, Precision and Hatred staying in city shows 68k for Ice Shot and 17k Barrage, with full buffs damage is twice as this.

I tried to build this on my way just researching information about gameplay with this build but finally I decided to get some help from more experienced players because this game is not beginner-friendly :)

Could I ask you for some advice about my items and gems? I have just 2 points added in my Deadeye class tree

Hello,

This is indeed not the best build for a first experience. To hit max level, you need to not die at all at some point so it's quite difficult if you're inexperienced > don't aim for that it's not that interesting !

You're getting one-shotted because you have a bow build even with a very expensive build you'll still need to dodge most of the attacks (you need to know which one are deadly and their pattern).
BUT your build has litteraly no life... You need at the very least 50 life per rare item you got, plus the adequate resistance.

You can easily improve your build by switching your helmet with a starkonja (more dps and up to 100 life).

For the DPS part, you should change your link for Ice Shot: it's a crit chain Ice Shot build that's why we're using Deadeye ascendency.
You should take something like Ice Shot - Add cold - Elemental damage - Inspiration/Damage on full life - Chain support - Increase Critical Chance.

Also circle of fear is only interesting if you have the mod "Herald of ice buff is increased by xx %".
"
Bucklax31 escribió:
What's a good 6 link chest piece to use in place of Hyrri's for people that can't afford that?

Briskwrap / Wildwrap
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ3faPUsz7o&feature=youtu.be

Here's the Awakener 8 kill video. 1 death at the end that I believe I could've avoided.

Also that's the best and consistent storm placements after trying a few different positions and bricked them. Just make sure you don't die in the first 2 phases and you should be set for a clean entry in case you die.

I made almost 50 ex in the past 3 Sirus kills. Average time to proc a Sirus is 2 hours.

Some notable loots:

IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por phucbui7718 en 4 ene. 2020 15:21:36
Been having tons of fun with this build, but also tons of frustrations when it comes to metamorphs. They're so hard to kill.

I seem to be stuck at the moment, I have no idea what should be my next upgrade. Everything on the table seems like I need to change out most of my rares and cost comes up to more than 2ex, but don't have the money currently.

Any tips on what I can upgrade? Got 185c at the moment.

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional