3.6.2 Hotfix

Too late, my 4 friends that i introduced in this game already quited cuz of betrayal.
Cant understand why they(GGG) dont turn it "off" since it dont work.
Sorry GGG, love u and ur game but ...yeah...i cant handle it anymore...

"
offscb escribió:
Too late, my 4 friends that i introduced in this game already quited cuz of betrayal.

New leagues usually introduce bugs, we have to be patient with things. Over past several years, I have seen their immense dedication to the community and the game. If we don't support such a community oriented gaming company then its really sad. Eventually things will be sorted out like they always do, hang in there!
IGN Melusia
i keep getting dc'd after patch XD
"
Linear_Alphas escribió:

New leagues usually introduce bugs, we have to be patient with things. Over past several years, I have seen their immense dedication to the community and the game. If we don't support such a community oriented gaming company then its really sad. Eventually things will be sorted out like they always do, hang in there!

I dunno, dedication to the community is good, but there is no doubt they are a bit out of touch. Delve league was great, people love delving, and how does GGG handle this love? By nearly completely gating Delve. Community wanted a fossils tab for Delve? GGG's response? They made it so fossil farming is way harder, you get very few of them now, so no need for a tab because you would be lucky to fill 2 tabs with fossils this league.

As for the synthesis mechanic, yea, its trash, its super horrimegabad. I understand not making every single synthesized item OP, and its another to make it so maybe .02% of players get a decent synthesized item.

But to seriously introduce so many bugs into the game with this league, just feels horrible... How can they seriously have the entire Betrayal league run with no lag when intervention spawns, to lagging every time it spawns. How can you seriously butcher your code so bad on a working mechanic?

I already quit this league (as well as ~70% of other league players). Its not because we don't think GGG isnt dedicated to the community, its because they introduced the worst league mechanic since Beastiary and its bugged to all hell.
well done.... made it all worse! lost 50% experience on map because the whole map was all the time lagging when i was close to syndicate.... just deactivate that shit which no one needs...
"
offscb escribió:

jeez stop being a child. the people who are having the betrayal encounters a very clear example of a vocal minority. Yes it's an issue that can happen but literly not everyone is having issue's with it. Also from what i could gesture is that its not purely betrayal since the sort of freezes and lag-spikes people are having with betrayal encounters are the exact some one's a couple of my friends encountered in hall of the grandmasters.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional