3.6.2 Hotfix

• Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.2 where players which had more than 100 Intelligence towards unlocking Mastermind's Lair were unable to access the area.

If you are affected by this issue, you will need to restart your client to download a small update.

Reflotado por última vez en 22 mar. 2019 23:41:29
Thanks~
There also seems to be a bug where if you die to intervention, maybe the others as well, that you can't access any of the other betrayal evens in that map because it says you have an event active.
I can't use Arcane surge with flame dash after the last update
"
Kitaki escribió:
There also seems to be a bug where if you die to intervention, maybe the others as well, that you can't access any of the other betrayal evens in that map because it says you have an event active.

Yes, this is being investigated.

When using asenaths chant with bane + temporalchain and enfeeble curses wont apply anymore after patch
"
Qarl escribió:
"
Kitaki escribió:

Yes, this is being investigated.

Fortifications are now spawning with no one in them and immortal doors. I'm not full on intel either.
"
Kitaki escribió:

lulz they are investigating it...ok
Editado por útlima vez por DemigodParadox en 21 mar. 2019 21:19:18
I've had this happen before the latest patch. RIP in intervention and the other 2 encounters didn't work. (Although at the time i could go into the research area, but no evidence and no syndicate.)
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Great! Glad you guys are looking into it, keep up the great work.
Editado por útlima vez por Kitaki en 21 mar. 2019 21:54:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional