3.6.2 Patch Notes

Still getting massive lag every time Intervention shows up, leading to auto death. I think I'm done this league until this shit actually gets fixed, or at least there's a way to prevent Intervention until it's functional.
"
Biovital escribió:
The level of incompetence is outstanding. This patch actually made it worse.

Is this patch done by the fucking janitor?

So helpful. We know exactly what you're referring to!
can a bitch get her hat back
So, uh Congratulations!

Before patch:

Intervention lags badly.

After patch:

Intervention lags badly.
Research lags badly.

Fortification seems normal and I'm afraid I have not seen transport yet (actually I am afraid to see it).

This is what we call a BAD patch.

Please patch the patch which patched the patch.
Censored.
Editado por útlima vez por kolyaboo en 21 mar. 2019 20:30:05
"
kolyaboo escribió:
So, uh Congratulations!

Before patch:

Intervention lags badly.

After patch:

Intervention lags badly.
Research lags badly.

Fortification seems normal and I'm afraid I have not seen transport yet (actually I am afraid to see it).

This is what we call a BAD patch.

Please patch the patch which patched the patch.

Do you have seen more than one syndicate-group in one map?
Yes, I got intervention w/lag. Then there was the research w/lag. Then a fort.
Censored.
Now, I can't even farm craft mods in Quarry. Nice F***ing nerf.
"
Kelvahkarain escribió:
Still getting massive lag every time Intervention shows up, leading to auto death. I think I'm done this league until this shit actually gets fixed, or at least there's a way to prevent Intervention until it's functional.

It's not just a matter of this league, it's the entire game. Betrayal appears in standard now as well. Personally to get my POE fix I'm using a very high level standard character (that I don't care about) and burning through outdated maps.

I've played POE for years and it was my all time favorite game. I don't like the direction it has taken with the last couple of patches (Delve being a notable exception) but more importantly with this intervention bug the game is now badly broken and essentially unplayable for those of us affected by it.
Where is the advertised "do nothing" option?

And now theres a new Bug which wont let me enter research even though i completed the other encounters.
Well, not only are my maps still jacked (see previous post in this thread), but now my Betrayal events are lagging me. If they're lagging ME, then there's a serious issue. I have an Intel i9 computer with 32gb RAM and RTX 2070 8GB), and a 300mb/s connection with 32ms ping to server.

You guys are killing me. I'm gonna have to go back to Standard league and just burn old maps to wait until you guys fix this.
Massive lag spikes after last patch update, fix ggg please now is unplayable.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional