[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Just my 2 cents, but unless you really want to spend insane amounts of currency, for doing similar dps to 5 ex generic-ele wanders, stay away.
The transition from having "ok" gear to insane feels horrible i can tell, struggle to take on t5 maps ie having to barrage every yellow mob, atack into bluepacks 2-3 times feels bad when u run around with a 6 ex wep and 2 ex gloves. Prob will stick to it up to 90 and hope for the best, but having bad expectations *somesalt*.
I just got this for 5c rofl

There is one similar amulet with a bit more phys but pffff 100ex HAHA

Editado por útlima vez por NameMerken en 29 jun. 2019 11:56:47
"
äöäöäöäöä escribió:
Just my 2 cents, but unless you really want to spend insane amounts of currency, for doing similar dps to 5 ex generic-ele wanders, stay away.
The transition from having "ok" gear to insane feels horrible i can tell, struggle to take on t5 maps ie having to barrage every yellow mob, atack into bluepacks 2-3 times feels bad when u run around with a 6 ex wep and 2 ex gloves. Prob will stick to it up to 90 and hope for the best, but having bad expectations *somesalt*.

Well it's true that I was having some trouble with the build around lvl 80 when I didn't have much gear, I think it was because my inexperience with the build and the game in general. Budget build like ED/Cont can do all content easily under 1ex, unlike these kinds of build but I feel like I make much more noticable progression, which makes me happy lol. Every single penny that I spent I can see what it does and it's great. Whereas with ED/Cont I hit a brick wall on what to upgrade because then it won't feel as "budget" and it's not big of a difference.

It all comes down to preference, everybody has their own taste :D
"
NameMerken escribió:
I just got this for 5c rofl

There is one similar amulet with a bit more phys but pffff 100ex HAHA

Damn 5c? That is a steal lol. This amulet should be better than your current one. Man if that mana regen or accuracy wasn't there you could add something crazy lol.

"
NameMerken escribió:
"
Enahkra escribió:

One thing to note about your gloves; you know that the flat cold and 25% phys to cold conversion occupies only a single affix slot right? This means you're missing 28% damage during flask effect prefix which is a huge chunk of damage.

Thx a lot for the ideas mate, problem with the gloves is, I don't trust randoms with my gloves that I invested 3ex into. They either scam me and run away with the gloves or craft something I don't want, whatever. No one in my Guild has the T3 craft for it, so I've been collecting Guff gloves like a madman trying to get the T3 craft for it.

When I reach 94, I'll start using Lethal Pride, My Lethal pride will give me 5% Double damage and some stronk but I lose 6% increased life, currently I have way more than enough dmg to farm T16s and I just don't want to die until I'm 94 lol.

I'll def. try out the dmg mod on shield(if I have it) and try to get a better Amulet(I only have 1ex currently haha).

Ah I see what you mean man. Yeah that really sucks can't believe they gate it behind that much RNG lol.

How will you lose 6% increased life from Lethal Pride? Or do you mean you'll lose 6% life from a rare jewel that you could've socketed there?

I think if you feel like your damage is sufficient you should experiment with the 6k+ life tree on the guide. That's where more damage comes in handy since switching to the tree might make your damage feel noticeably worse, but with enough investment you won't notice a big difference.

"
oMySunshine escribió:
Killed Shaper with one portal left because the lack of mechanic, panic/anxiety, lag and didn't know that the beam has a bigger radius than I thought lol, I stand on Shaper and get blasted by the beams.

Gonna get more levels, maybe a better ammy, craft a -9% Cold rest helm and tackle uElder. This is definetly not a budget build lol, but the currency you spend feels totally worth every penny and every upgrade is noticable, which is fun.

https://pastebin.com/pFWYxjmf

Congratz! Yeah once you get the mechanics down it will definitely become a cakewalk. For the beams you'll want to stand behind shaper.

The difference between lvl 92+ and 88 is substantial, you'll feel quite tankier + higher dps.

The great thing about this is that yeah the more you upgrade the better it feels. It's why I love wanding because you can see the progression and in the end when you finish all content it feels more meaningful. And as you upgrade more, the damage scales better. At the start, each upgrade gets you maybe 50k-100k dps, but eventually you'll be getting 300-400k dps per upgrade. I much prefer just investing in one build and taking it to the limits but that's just me lol.

You'll also feel a difference when you get 20/20 gems, since they provide a lot of %increased multipliers.

You also might be better off finding more jewels. As the league dies it'll only get harder; but don't underestimate good cobalt jewels. They're way better than the -9% cold res on helm.

LOL, this would put me at 10% double dmg. I'm taking out the shield node for that. If anyone is interested, seed is 17789.
I now have around 4,7million full buffed Barrage dps(considering I don't have onslaught I have 4,4million)

Editado por útlima vez por NameMerken en 29 jun. 2019 12:46:45
Finally started leveling wander.
Collected some juicy gear
Spoiler

I didnt bought Bubonic trail boot yet (even they're dirt cheap) because i dont know yet what will be my resistances. Also didnt multimude amulet yet.

I've got question about gloves: since we do leech ES from the gem, will 26-30% inc. damage while leeching worth using instead of damage during flask active?
"
äöäöäöäöä escribió:

Similar dps to a 5 ex generic-ele wander? If you can show me a 5 ex ele wander that can do similar damage to this build I will gladly delete the guide.

The reason why the transition isn't as smooth as an ele wander is because scaling damage is not as straightforward. Ele wanders are noob friendly because all you do is get flat, and scale it with %increased and %ele pen. Physical wanders are a much more complex system. Not only do they scale damage just like an ele wander, they also rely on converting their flat phys to ele and working with additional multipliers that scale phys. A good phys wander requires being able to optimize and balance these two components and ineffectively doing so will result in losing millions of dps. It's why I put so much detail into the guide and warned each person not to take creative liberties or else their build will suffer.

Also yes you have a 6 ex wand and 2 ex gloves, but I posted video proof of someone completing minotaur/chimera/phoenix with 1-2 ex worth of gear, and doing T15 maps with no issue. I even provided an order of upgrade in the league-starter section. If you had read it you would have noticed that getting the wand and gloves are nowhere near the top of the priority list. You neglected the core items that provide the most dps instead deciding to focus your money first on the items that should have been later upgrades. This is one big reason for why it feels like shit right now.

You seem to have taken many creative liberties that add up to a huge inefficiency with your build. Let me point out some.

Is there any reason you were using a heat suffix as a pathfinder with 100% ele ailment immunity? That's a waste of an Order (120% crit) or Warding suffix there. And why a quartz flask instead of Taste of Hate? The latter provides way more tankiness and also damage.

You're level 79 and haven't even gotten your last set of ascendancy points yet. The build doesn't feel that good at a lower level, especially at a level where chaining blood aqueducts give better xp. That's just what phys wanders are like; they don't have the same straightforward progression as ele wanders b/c of how they scale damage. It's why I mentioned that the build is not beginner friendly, but in the end game setup they have many advantages unavailable to ele wanders. Another error you made is taking Nature's Adrenaline on your ascendancy tree before Veteran Bowyer. Not only is Nature's Adrenaline much weaker for dps but it makes flask sustain much harder.

You are only converting 65% of your physical damage to cold. That means 35% of the damage from your phys wand is being wasted since it can't access ele damage multipliers.

You don't have the extra proj from Dying Sun which is a substantial damage multiplier. This is caused by not having %flask effect on belt and missing the final ascendancy points.

Your helm lacks +1 barrage, which is one of the first things I emphasize upgrading.

Your gem setup deviates from what I suggested. Frost Bomb - Proj Weakness - COH takes time getting used to but they will give a huge boost in damage.

Pretty much all your jewels lack damage. Phys wanders and wanders in general need jewels, perhaps not to the same extent as ele wanders but it's still important. Wonder how an ele wander would function with no jewels.

You're not using Steelskin-CWDT a powerful defensive layer. You have rare boots, but don't take advantage of the 2 extra gem sockets to utilize a golem and Vaal Haste both of which would help a lot with single target.

You don't have any flat es on your gear, something which can be remedied by using Loreweave, which means you can't take advantage of Energy Leech which is way better than any other alternative support gem. You're using cold pen gem when Shroud of the Lightless already provides pen. This is diminishing returns and negatively affects your damage. You prefer crit damage gem over Ele Focus which is the second best dps gem for wanders behind WED.

I took your build checked it on POB and noticed you're at 300k shaper dps. That is actually terrible so I can understand why you would be frustrated. I adjusted your POB to lvl 91, changed the tree/gem setups back to the one from the guide, put in 20/20 gems, replaced Shroud with Loreweave, put in a Watcher's Eye and some rare jewels, added +1 barrage enchant + extra dying sun projectile and your dps went from 300k dps to 3mil. I kept your jewelry the same. Sure you can say damn that costs a lot of money, but a ten-fold increase in damage for what probably amounts to a few ex more than your gloves + wand. Under the section titled "Can I afford this build", I literally said you want the 6 ex wand + hatred watcher's + ~10 ex in gear to do all content up to Uber Elder. That adds up to about ~20 ex. I put ~10 ex for rest of gear because obviously that will differ depending on how late into the league you start playing, and whether or not you make smart decisions when buying gear. With 3mil shaper dps you can easily do everything up to Uber Elder so I'm not being misleading.

Also don't forget that GGG buffed rares + magic mob life significantly this patch. I don't know if you played both ele and phys wanders in 3.7, but yes the net result of this buff is that it's harder to one-shot rares and magic mobs. This is happening to a lot of non-meta builds that don't rely on broken clearspeed skills to function.

I've played a lot of ele wanders too and have yet to build one with as much damage as this build using only 5 ex. If you can send me a POB I'd appreciate it.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 29 jun. 2019 14:12:00
"
streej escribió:
Finally started leveling wander.
Collected some juicy gear
Spoiler

I didnt bought Bubonic trail boot yet (even they're dirt cheap) because i dont know yet what will be my resistances. Also didnt multimude amulet yet.

I've got question about gloves: since we do leech ES from the gem, will 26-30% inc. damage while leeching worth using instead of damage during flask active?

Holy shit that's some really nice gear. I think you should just use rare boots with lots of resists. You definitely will have some trouble getting res capped with that many damage multipliers, but your damage should easily surpass the one in my POB if you reach high enough level. Maybe heavily stack resists on shield and boots.

Ah good thing you mentioned the thing about Energy Leech being a source of leech. I totally overlooked that. I think it should be similar to %damage during flask effect. Just depends on your playstyle I guess. Some people choose to only use Blood Rage in certain situations so %damage during flask effect may be more useful for them.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 29 jun. 2019 13:43:30
If I'm going to ditch Hyrri's Truth, would a lvl 3 Enlighten be enough? I'm leveling one but it takes ages and I ran out of money.

Also gonna do uElder with the league start gear after I've gained enough confidence so I can know fo sho if the build is league start worthy hehe >:D
Removing Shroud of the Lightless from gear suggestions. I think it's best for people to just get Loreweave since damage is an issue for some people here.

Also I occasionally have access to POB now so if you have any POB-related questions ask away.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 29 jun. 2019 14:12:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional