[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

How does this build do against legion tagging and the domain of timeless conflict. I was looking for a build that interacts well with the league mechanics.

Seems like this build would have an advantage over some other melee ones that you need to physically be at all places to tag the mobs.
Anyone knows if chance to double damage work with totem ?

I have an open slot to get something on this nice want and I want to know what to get,.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Double damage works.

Build is v good against legion mechanic but depends on your gear/layout of the legion or zone/bit of rng

As I've said many times in this thread, it shines in an open area where you can take full advantage of the pierce and proj speed hitting tons of stuff. Things like walls/multiple rooms/objects that block projectiles/etc all really hurt your ability to clear as resummoning totems will cause a delay in your clearing. Also, where the totems target is a bit of rng so it can be hard to watch them not focus the one marked monster you want...and again resummoning to hit them works but will delay you.

In an open area I can regularly get 70-90% of the whole battle and could probably increase this more if I did things like carrying an onslaught potion or changed my gem slots a bit
What do u guys think for using frostbolt for clearing? Same gem setup? Also what switches for singletarget. Looks good on legions
"
Zerber escribió:
The Lethal Pride Jewel with Kiloava that gives the glancing blows keystone is insanly good for this build.
With a good rolled rare +1 totem shield you get around 60% chance to only take half damage from attacks and 24% chance to take only half spell damage.
Because the build is really tanky, halfing the incoming damage is really insane.

You can easily socket the jewel in the node close to resulte technique, it costs only 4 points in the end to do it.

I don't think you understand it.
Glancing Blows
Keystone
Chance to Block Attack Damage is doubled
Chance to Block Spell Damage is doubled

You take 50% of Damage from Blocked Hits

so what this does is this lets say you have 25% block phys 8% block spell damage

with the node you get 50% block phys 16% block spell damage. so attacks you dont block are 100% damage and all blocked attacks is 50% damage as opposed to before it was 0 damage for blocking.
"
Vendetta escribió:
Anyone knows if chance to double damage work with totem ?

I have an open slot to get something on this nice want and I want to know what to get,.

yes it does.
What do u guys think for using frostbolt for clearing? Same gem setup? Also what switches for singletarget. Looks good on legions

Ice spear is way more damage because of 2nd form crit/crit dmg.
frostbolts main bonus over ice spear is piercing really.

Frostbolt
Spell, Projectile, Cold
Mana Cost: (6-25)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 160%
Projectile Speed: 375
Fires a slow-moving projectile that pierces through enemies, dealing cold damage.
Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cold Damage
Deals (9-972) to (13-1458) Cold Damage
Projectiles Pierce all Target

versus
Ice Spear
Spell, Projectile, Cold
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%

Damage Effectiveness: 80%
Projectile Speed: 1000
Requires Level 12
Launches shards of ice in rapid succession. After travelling a short distance they change to a second form, which moves much faster and pierces through enemies.
Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Projectile Speed
Deals (22-383) to (33-575) Cold Damage
Second form has 600% increased Critical Strike Chance
Second form has 300% more Projectile Speed
Second form has +(30-49)% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Fires an additional Projectile

so with frostbolt it seems more damage but the crit chance and damage with 2nd form is vastly superior as well as it costs less mana has a faster cast time more proj speed and fires and additional projectile.
we also mainly use the helmet enchant with 30% less distance for 2nd form.
Editado por útlima vez por rageface1355 en 27 jun. 2019 19:09:35
How did you manage to craft your helmet ragnarok911 ?
pretty sure i already discussed this a few posts ago but:
get helmet with reduced ice spear distance preferably royal burgonet
use perfect fossil to get quality from 25-30%
then use frigid +pristine fossil spam until you see what you like.

you can also do a fortify 25% variant as well.
Will add my few cents to the discussions if I may.

"
rageface1355 escribió:
get helmet with reduced ice spear distance preferably royal burgonet
use perfect fossil to get quality from 25-30%
then use frigid +pristine fossil spam until you see what you like.

While the crafting sequence is correct there is little benefit to -cold since you have to be close to benefit. I'd rather go for max hp rolls and fortify.

"
rageface1355 escribió:

I know for a fact, fireball with fork clears amazingly. While Frostbolt is similar, pierce is actually it's downfall, preventing forks. But you can try it out nevertheless.

"
rageface1355 escribió:
You take 50% of Damage from Blocked Hits
so what this does is this lets say you have 25% block phys 8% block spell damage
with the node you get 50% block phys 16% block spell damage. so attacks you dont block are 100% damage and all blocked attacks is 50% damage as opposed to before it was 0 damage for blocking.

For people using +1 rare totem shield it's very viable. You get hp regen on block for that shield, use Rumi's Flask and take spell block cluster (Sanctuary) to benefit.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional