[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Is this build nerf? I import OP's pob and i can only see average hit of 16k dps instead of the 60k+ on the first post...

I am by no means deck out, but i still have some issue on time base event like Temple, and Synthesis where i just cannot dps n move as fast.
"
Asag escribió:
Guys I need advice, annul the crit or good enough for this build to just multimod it?

You'll get about 3% more dps if you annul the crit chance and craft crit multiplier on.
"
Xafniko escribió:
Is this build nerf? I import OP's pob and i can only see average hit of 16k dps instead of the 60k+ on the first post...

I am by no means deck out, but i still have some issue on time base event like Temple, and Synthesis where i just cannot dps n move as fast.

when you enter details into POB do you enter the lvl 20 curses on yourself? definitely not nerfed in fact i would say buffed from the original OP's post. i just had a look at POB and im sitting just shy of 2 million dps and 92k per hit with 7.5k health.

had a look at your gear and upgrading to the pandemonius ammy would be a huge dps boost.. helm could be much better but ammy slot is more important i think
so the gloves thats in the build can those be changed for something els that has Enfeeble curse on it or should it be those gloves ?
"
Fertis escribió:
"
Hellzwraith escribió:
Weird my Totems Dps is only showing 1100k but IM doing fine so far at lvl 75 and up to lvl 5 maps ...

Are you looking in PoB or ingame?
Besides: 1.1 Million is really nice for a 4L

PS: In your helmet you have a "Chance to Bleed" socketed for your Golem (which I think is not working - have a look at the gem's description) and imo you should replace that by Melee Splash to have Packs blinded

hAHA - thanks for pointing that out. I guess I was hoping golems could cause bleeding even though hes only there for the Life Regen. Any who I ripped at 75 when I was mapping and created a portal and didn't step through when the wife got home and I went to help unload the car …

But I enjoyed the build and started again - back to lvl 73 and up to Tier 8maps atm... Good build - really fun … Also - if in game and I hover over the ICE SPEAR SKill its saying 1,278.1 - that's MILLIONS ?? I was thinking it was 1000's not Millions ….That's before all the curses hit me and I jump to 1990 ….
In game since Minotaur League..
Editado por útlima vez por Hellzwraith en 12 may. 2019 18:30:51
Hey guys,

i have read through a load of the posts but somehow i still feel sluggish in t 3 and beyond maps with the synthesis flashback event - could you check my profile char? i made an arc totem just to advance in maps and then get the sulfur for my ice spear char - i see the potential but i cant unlock it yet - sitting on 80 c so far and i dont know what i am doing wrong without using at least 50 c for a yellow item =/

need help

1. i only have a 5 link - are my gems the correct ones
2. flasks ?
3. got a 31% splinter and a 19% self flag - thats fine for me for nwo
4. with the shield i reached 6 totems - is that even usefull for maps or should i stick with 4 single cast totems

thx

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eysenleber/characters?characterName=ShotgunEinharTheFragger
Editado por útlima vez por Eysenleber en 15 may. 2019 13:37:25
Pantheon? Who uses what?
Wondering if you are the same W3g I played STO with. My handle there was Lobaner/Kyrael. Anyway, thanks for the fun build..stay awesome.
Can this build be adapted for Soulrend instead of Ice Spear and be as competitive ? If yes what would be the key uniques ? It seems to me the passive tree would be very similar.
Spoiler

It seems that i'm a bit stuck with my char. I don't know what to upgrade next without 999 exa trade.

If someone could help me:)

Thank's

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional