[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Bought Dying sun and the Malachai head and killed Elder in red maps twice today.

Gonna try tier 16 maps and shaper next.
I really wanna try Malachai Awakening helm but then my res will be uncapped :(

And I cant really afford atm better belt with higher rolls or boots.
"
Asag escribió:
I really wanna try Malachai Awakening helm but then my res will be uncapped :(

And I cant really afford atm better belt with higher rolls or boots.

-Get elemental weakness on hit gloves, you can get some with a little res on it for 5c. Your current gloves have almost nothing on them. http://poe.trade/search/usimakaumomema

-Get a non-stygian belt for now to cap res easier http://poe.trade/search/emasemawotamga

-Your abyssal jewel "20% damage if youve killed recently" does nothing because you never kill anything (totem kills aren't your kills)

-Get faster boots tons available for 1c http://poe.trade/search/usimgomiwaanar

-The nodes on your tree to Profane Chemistry don't make sense to get. 3+3+6=12%. But you have a bunch of 5% nodes you can get 5+5+5=15%. Personally I don't go to the right of Sentinel at all, I don't think those nodes are worth it.
For example you have the two left jewel nodes you can get for 2 points each, but you're spending 4 points just to get one over there.

-Get a 20% or closer to 20% Self-Flagellation jewel. That'll increase your damage by about 25%.

You seem to be prioritizing life a little too much, it's not *that* big of a deal to get such high life until you're minmaxing. Also remember Malachai's has 10% to allres.

edit- I think I might have been looking at someone else's jewels/tree, mb.
Editado por útlima vez por vegeto079 en 23 mar. 2019 14:41:01
Tyvm for all the tips.

-got now 19% Slef-Flagellation

-the jewel was blue with life and multi and the 20% damage when killed recently was just failed regal, will try get better jewels but wanna focus on armor first

-the right side of sentinel was more for the dex nodes than jewel and life, I decided if they are in the basic guide I can take them earlier so I dont have to worry about dex that much while upgrading my gems and gear, might respec that later

-looking now for better boots and belt,

And now funny thing about gloves. I found nice life gloves with two high res rolls. I added third res and wanted sell them to buy something for my build and then just decided, fuk it and vaal it. Heres the result...

Not sure if happy or sad but will probably get abit more from them after vaal.
How do you handle the wall of curses on you? The 2 rings only take care of 80% of the curse effect. Doesnt the wall of curses hurt you a lot even tho they are only 20% effective?
"
royvisser1990 escribió:
How do you handle the wall of curses on you? The 2 rings only take care of 80% of the curse effect. Doesnt the wall of curses hurt you a lot even tho they are only 20% effective?

No, even totems have taunt, in theory monsters should not attack you.
Hey ,
got question what pantheon is the best for this build?
can't find any info about it in topic ;/
You guys are so filthy rich. Some of you have crazy stats on your items.
With few ex/c i got stuck with kinda low dps, but at least i'm enough tanky to survive to pretty much anything.

How long is 3G 2B 1R gem best in chest?

Should i go 2R 2G 2B when i get pandenium neck?

Is it worth having 2R gems without dubble vaaled chest?
To anyone looking for some comprehensive notes on top of OP's guide please see my post here on page 11.

"
Daskarina escribió:
You guys are so filthy rich. Some of you have crazy stats on your items.
With few ex/c i got stuck with kinda low dps, but at least i'm enough tanky to survive to pretty much anything.

If you look at early pages you can see where I had almost no gear worth anything and a 4-link! I'd say once I got a 5-link everything was butter.

Here's some tips for you. Current damage is 110k.
-Switch Inc Crit Dmg for Controlled Destruction -> 120k (+9%)
-Switch Hypothermia to Cold Pen -> 156k (+30%)
-Get Malachai's Awakening helmet -> 203k (+30%)
-Get Marylene's Fallacy amulet -> 243k (+20%)
-20% Self-flagellation jewel -> 257k (+5%)

You could have 257k damage from these changes and are currently running on 110k.

You are quite a bit overcapped right now. You do need 90% allres for being cursed, but not that much! Once you switch out the amulet and helmet you'll have to get res elsewhere though.

Also you should get a Pierce jewel. You should have +1 Pierce somewhere to help stage 1 of ice spear.
A knockback jewel also helps a lot.

"
Kazakwwy2 escribió:
Hey ,
got question what pantheon is the best for this build?
can't find any info about it in topic ;/

Honestly I'm a pantheon noob, don't really know what to pick. I think I'm on the one that gives phys reduction for nearby enemies. Haven't really looked into the options.

"
Z4kki escribió:
How long is 3G 2B 1R gem best in chest?

Should i go 2R 2G 2B when i get pandenium neck?

Is it worth having 2R gems without dubble vaaled chest?

Main 6 link to start:
Ice Spear
Multiple Totems
GMP
Controlled Destruction
Cold Penetration
Faster Casting

Once you get Pandemonious, switch Cold Penetration for Hypothermia
If you feel you have enough damage, switch out Faster Casting or Controlled Destruction for Increased Item Rarity
If you get a nice +2 to +4 chest, switch Faster Casting or Controlled Destruction for Empower 4.
Editado por útlima vez por vegeto079 en 25 mar. 2019 13:33:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional