[3.5]🌟The BEST Shattering Steel DPS on Betrayal, full lightning PARADOXICA ◘ VIDEO UP🌟ONE SHOT ALL

"
Hawkly escribió:
@OP, how many times did you die against Syndicate/other stuff in high lvl content with 6200 hp?

near to never because i oneshot them.. only tora with chaos damage deal a lot of slaps cuz i've -60%..
leech over time, 71% reduced crit 30 doge and also little 20 block do their work..
but maybe u prefer 15k hp build with 2 dps.. i see xD u are on wrong thread
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Editado por útlima vez por Hitma47 en 15 feb. 2019 18:54:29
Does the aspect of the avian 10% chance to deal double damage stack with paradoxica or does it only apply once?

Is spider the best aspect to craft on belt or would cat/avian be better?
Editado por útlima vez por atmosphere01 en 15 feb. 2019 22:11:17
"
atmosphere01 escribió:
Does the aspect of the avian 10% chance to deal double damage stack with paradoxica or does it only apply once?

avian dobule damage don't stack; aspect of cat is crap without farrul cuz only 4 seconds the good buff and then 6 seconds just attack speed..
spider is way better: make dps and is also a defensive layer
"
Hitma47 escribió:
"
atmosphere01 escribió:

avian dobule damage don't stack; aspect of cat is crap without farrul cuz only 4 seconds the good buff and then 6 seconds just attack speed..
spider is way better: make dps and is also a defensive layer

What are your thoughts on running herald of thunder vs aspect of the spider?
"
Hitma47 escribió:
"
Hawkly escribió:
@OP, how many times did you die against Syndicate/other stuff in high lvl content with 6200 hp?

near to never because i oneshot them.. only tora with chaos damage deal a lot of slaps cuz i've -60%..
leech over time, 71% reduced crit 30 doge and also little 20 block do their work..
but maybe u prefer 15k hp build with 2 dps.. i see xD u are on wrong thread

I wasn't dogging your build, I'm sure your defenses are ok-ish, but I'm also fairly certain 6.2k hp is gonna get you killed a lot in red maps.

I wanted to give the build a shot but I'll probably end up going for a lot more hp.
@OP....with the Farrul's Fur setup... how will you counter the shock effect from vinktar flask?

i'm aware with the consecrated path from inquisitor but its only for rares/uniques and only 10% on hit...might work with the diamond flask but will lose my antifreeze mod, or i can drop writhing jar for another utility flask or just drop vinktar...do you think the dps gain will be worth it?...or the inpulsa+aspect of spider is the better setup overall?
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Editado por útlima vez por Qyenoh en 16 feb. 2019 6:52:30
somebody have code from Pastebin??
i can't inport https://pastebin.com/sCMfDMHe
pls help me
"
Qyenoh escribió:
@OP....with the Farrul's Fur setup... how will you counter the shock effect from vinktar flask?

i'm aware with the consecrated path from inquisitor but its only for rares/uniques and only 10% on hit...might work with the diamond flask but will lose my antifreeze mod, or i can drop writhing jar for another utility flask or just drop vinktar...do you think the dps gain will be worth it?...or the inpulsa+aspect of spider is the better setup overall?

with farrul yes dorp writhing jar for an other utility flask, like the onslaught flask with shock immune.
i'm using inpulsa only because i like blue explosions and the clear speed with them.. also inpulsa is a good defensive layer because some enemies deal damage after his death but if u explode it, corpse is consumed.

"
Hawkly escribió:

I wasn't dogging your build, I'm sure your defenses are ok-ish, but I'm also fairly certain 6.2k hp is gonna get you killed a lot in red maps.

I wanted to give the build a shot but I'll probably end up going for a lot more hp.

for me 6.2k is enough to do all, but you can for sure drop some dps nodes getting more life nodes.. ^^ enjoy

"
atmosphere01 escribió:

What are your thoughts on running herald of thunder vs aspect of the spider?

spider with 3 web on enemy grants 15% more damage and also slow enemies..
win all the way.
I'm currently trying this build and never had a build that thay utilized assassin's mark. I see in your video that you never cast it , is it a self casting skill?
Assuming Paradoxica is not available, what weapon would you use?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional