[3.6] Arborix Voidfletcher ScourgeArrow / all content / videos / 3.6 guide fully updated

Have you considered using scion-champion instead of slayer? It's a decent amount of extra damage and the permanent intimidation allows you to drop tombfist for better rare gloves.
"
Karriane escribió:
Have you considered using scion-champion instead of slayer? It's a decent amount of extra damage and the permanent intimidation allows you to drop tombfist for better rare gloves.

I checked several nodes yesterday.

as you said, scion-champion is pretty good node.
I also think that scion-jugg, scion-inquisitor, scio-elementalist are good.
but still don't know whether one of these many nodes is best.

in 3.6, scion-slayer's unique advantages are as follows.

- can use "damage on full life" support gem and "increased damage while leeching" mod better than other classes.

- culling strike

- "life leech effects are not removed at full life". this is still a good defense despite being nerfed I think.
Hi i found out, that your link of passive skill tree isn't legit. :( pls send it one more time thx))
"
FakinPicasso escribió:
Hi i found out, that your link of passive skill tree isn't legit. :( pls send it one more time thx))

I just updated it XD

thanks!
I went Slayer despite the nerf, but i was looking at other options. Between Jugg/Elementalist/Assassin, what would you pick? I'd have to drop damage on full life, at least. Also any ideas for replacement gem for DoFL once i get a 6L?
Editado por útlima vez por azuz22 en 11 mar. 2019 16:39:13
"
azuz22 escribió:
I went Slayer despite the nerf, but i was looking at other options. Between Jugg/Elementalist/Assassin, what would you pick? I'd have to drop damage on full life, at least. Also any ideas for replacement gem for DoFL once i get a 6L?

I'm doing this build in this league.
I picked scion-jugg. stun immunity is really good. other options also help us a lot.

if you want to drop DoFL, you'll like infused channeling support gem. this gem gives us 39% more damage multiplier. as you know, it's pretty high number.
Editado por útlima vez por premiumgrape en 11 mar. 2019 22:41:38
"
premiumgrape escribió:
"
azuz22 escribió:

I picked scion-jugg. stun immunity is really good. other options also help us a lot.

if you want to drop DoFL, you'll like infused channeling support gem. this gem gives us 39% more damage multiplier. as you know, it's pretty high number.

Whoa, this is a new gem right? I probably should replace the cold pen i picked up with this until i get a 6L. Went jugg too for the stun immunity, was also eyeing out Inquisitor, that could work pretty good as well, considering conc ground now gives crit chance?

Also noticed in PoB that ice bite offers a lot more dmg compared to Hypothermia, at least with scourge arrow. EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to tick the "enemy is chilled" config.
Editado por útlima vez por azuz22 en 12 mar. 2019 10:00:43
what about gloves slot? isnt gripped gloves with 16% IAS our choice? or tombfists are still better?
"
azuz22 escribió:
"
premiumgrape escribió:
"
azuz22 escribió:

Whoa, this is a new gem right? I probably should replace the cold pen i picked up with this until i get a 6L. Went jugg too for the stun immunity, was also eyeing out Inquisitor, that could work pretty good as well, considering conc ground now gives crit chance?

Also noticed in PoB that ice bite offers a lot more dmg compared to Hypothermia, at least with scourge arrow. EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to tick the "enemy is chilled" config.

doing same 5l setup as you :D

if you're going to try inquisitor node, please let me know what the result is :)
Editado por útlima vez por premiumgrape en 12 mar. 2019 14:24:33
"
streej escribió:
what about gloves slot? isnt gripped gloves with 16% IAS our choice? or tombfists are still better?

I still think tombfist is best choice in general situations

intimidate is one of the best debuff we can apply to the enemy. and tombfist gives us more life than most rare gloves

but really good rare gloves could do better than tombfist

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional