[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
Stipa escribió:
I keep dying to Izaro at 2 stage in eternal lab. It one shots me constantly even with my 6k+ HP... dem frustration.

if u are dying in 2nd lab some other stats might be low, like resistances/armor. i am runing uber lab easily with 7k hp and not having trouble even if i remove vaal pact node. can you post your pob link so other players can give you hints how to improve?

with solid armor/resist combo and 7k hp anything up to t15 should be doable imo. people just need to balance gear. nerf to leech is related to overleech mostly not to situations where you can leech from enemy continuously

if anyone needs lab carry just add me ingame, ign:thepacetwo
"
Stipa escribió:
I keep dying to Izaro at 2 stage in eternal lab. It one shots me constantly even with my 6k+ HP... dem frustration.

checked your gear by looking at profile. you do lack armor on many slots. izaro and many other boses deal ton of physical damage and 25-30% phys reduction does wonders. leech itself cant save you from being one shoted, you need strong defensive stats too.

ill try to draw you sample:

you have 10k hp
you leech for 9k hp per second -> this is virtual overpowered number just to prove point
boss punches you for 10k dmg -> instant death because he brought your hp to 0
but if u can make his punch hit you for 6k instead.... ;)
Dear lord author: i can´t tell you how mucho you´ve helped me. i love you.
"
Zambatu escribió:
Dear lord author: i can´t tell you how mucho you´ve helped me. i love you.

Haha, love you too. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Good luck, exile!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
Bakuhakubasugasu escribió:
"
PappaBeertjie escribió:
Just finished leveling to end game and had to do some research. The slayer was nerfed quite a bit. If any of you feel that you arent getting any real leech, its because you arent. Overleech is a joke at the moment. So damn disappointed in GGG atm. Overleech does not last long enough to balance my blood rage. RIP ye olde slayer, I will miss you so

Yeah, leech got hit pretty hard in general. I mean, we could opt to not use Blood Rage either though. In a sense, you could survive potentially more just because you do not have to worry about constant damage over time being done to you.

We already get our Frenzy Charges from Oro's Sacrifice, so it isn't a huge loss.

I do miss the old leech from Slayer though, for sure. T_T

We just got to make due with what we have. The build still runs pretty well regardless though.

Good luck!

Well, my normal use case for a slayer was ez lab runs etc. Flicker was just fun in general, but haven't used oro's to sustain yet. Maybe they change things up a bit in the next "melee" league. On that note, currently playing around with a scourge arrow scion using the eternity shroud blood raiment. In theory it should work I think. Things I still need to add - gloves (haven't bothered adding some yet. All shaper rares, flat stack of ele damage. Sensible bow with high phys / att speed + some ele damage. Reason for scourge arrow, 60% chaos conversion, and I'm not in the mood to jump on the winter orb train xD. I realize that this message is somewhat unrelated to the actual topic of the post
Hello, I'm at level 72 and I barely break 7K dps with this build, any ideas why ? I couldn't afford a 6L Oro's and put my flicker links into a Tabula.

Thanks in advance.
"
SnouFleik escribió:
Hello, I'm at level 72 and I barely break 7K dps with this build, any ideas why ? I couldn't afford a 6L Oro's and put my flicker links into a Tabula.

Thanks in advance.

Can you enable your character tab in your settings so I can pull your build up to look at? There can be a lot of factors on why the damage output is so low but not having anything to look at will be hard to give you an actual answer.

Let me know and I can give you some suggestions.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
Bakuhakubasugasu escribió:
"
SnouFleik escribió:

Thanks in advance.

Can you enable your character tab in your settings so I can pull your build up to look at? There can be a lot of factors on why the damage output is so low but not having anything to look at will be hard to give you an actual answer.

Let me know and I can give you some suggestions.

Good luck!

My build should show up, if it doesn't, make sure you're not looking at my standard char, which is empty.
Why ring is so needed? Antifreeze potions are not an option?
Editado por útlima vez por erjam en 8 abr. 2019 9:14:28
Thanks for the build guide. I'm having a lot of fun but I'm struggling with boss fights. Do you recommend any other items or skill swaps? I know with xophs and watchers eye I could do more dmg, but I'm still getting blown up sometimes by the bosses because I can't out leech big damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional