[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
TempusSteam escribió:
Really enjoying this build so far in 3.6!

Awesome to hear. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns along the way. I personally have not played 3.6 yet, but it shouldn't be too different for the build.

*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
The build is so freakin fun in 3.6 (and really easy to fund as well) I found myself using a molten strike build whilst leveling till 67 because I feel like dual strike doesn't do enough damage overall, and is a lot easier to transition to the main build as it's fire-based damage.

Flicker strike works decently in decaying memories imo, as mobs tend to avoid the decayed areas and hone straight onto your character. However, on some occasions it teleports me right smack into a tiny patch of random decayed floor because a stray mob was there and causes the entire memory to collapse. (happens roughly 2 out of 10 decaying memories)

Build works perfectly fine on stable memories though. Survivability isn't an issue as all in both decaying and stable memories as long as I keep moving and attacking.
"
Jacquelynn escribió:
The build is so freakin fun in 3.6 (and really easy to fund as well) I found myself using a molten strike build whilst leveling till 67 because I feel like dual strike doesn't do enough damage overall, and is a lot easier to transition to the main build as it's fire-based damage.

Flicker strike works decently in decaying memories imo, as mobs tend to avoid the decayed areas and hone straight onto your character. However, on some occasions it teleports me right smack into a tiny patch of random decayed floor because a stray mob was there and causes the entire memory to collapse. (happens roughly 2 out of 10 decaying memories)

Build works perfectly fine on stable memories though. Survivability isn't an issue as all in both decaying and stable memories as long as I keep moving and attacking.

Good to hear that it still works decently in Synthesis. I don't know when I will give it a try, but I will probably give it a go sometime mid-league.

I think the real beauty of this build is that it is incredibly cheap to actually create. With only two required items, you have a lot of flexibility in your actual budget for your other items.

Glad you're enjoying the build though.
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hi

I just started playin PoE and this is the first build i will try=)

Just 1 thing. I cant seem t open the skill tree. from
https://pastebin.com/BKy1ZjmA.

Any other way for me to see it?
Hi,
Im playing this build as League starter and i think there is a few Things u might need to add.Melee Splash is a necessity for the Flicker Strike setup before u get Impact from the Lab.If u dont have it u will be slow as fuck even getting stuck between mobs sometimes, which basically stuns u and stops u from flickering for maybe half a second (no clue if thats intended).Also doing Izaro can be atrocious using this build.If anyone has Problems he should use an unlinked "Charged Dash" gem and completly shit on him.After u get Impact and the 6 Link Flicker Setup mapping is an absolut breeze tho.You get like 5-6 Humility from leveling on Aqueduct.Thats 4-6 Chaos for Tabula.The Ring is 5 Chaos.Ive seen it for 2 Chaos many times but i guess bots buy em or no clue never got an answer even if i spam f5 on page and saw one post 2 minutes ago just NO chance.I suggest u go into the mine and hope for some Chaos in the forgotten Wealth boxes.I got lucky and found 5 in like 15 minutes.Thats all i can add so far playing this League.
"
Spooxs escribió:
Hi

I just started playin PoE and this is the first build i will try=)

Just 1 thing. I cant seem t open the skill tree. from
https://pastebin.com/BKy1ZjmA.

Any other way for me to see it?

You can open the PoB link just fine. Just import the skilltrees that I posted in the guide which have been updated, and you should be good to go. :D

The skilltree doesn't load properly on PoB because this PoB was created back in Betrayal.
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
simudivermanu escribió:
Hi,
Im playing this build as League starter and i think there is a few Things u might need to add.Melee Splash is a necessity for the Flicker Strike setup before u get Impact from the Lab.If u dont have it u will be slow as fuck even getting stuck between mobs sometimes, which basically stuns u and stops u from flickering for maybe half a second (no clue if thats intended).Also doing Izaro can be atrocious using this build.If anyone has Problems he should use an unlinked "Charged Dash" gem and completly shit on him.After u get Impact and the 6 Link Flicker Setup mapping is an absolut breeze tho.You get like 5-6 Humility from leveling on Aqueduct.Thats 4-6 Chaos for Tabula.The Ring is 5 Chaos.Ive seen it for 2 Chaos many times but i guess bots buy em or no clue never got an answer even if i spam f5 on page and saw one post 2 minutes ago just NO chance.I suggest u go into the mine and hope for some Chaos in the forgotten Wealth boxes.I got lucky and found 5 in like 15 minutes.Thats all i can add so far playing this League.

I mean, I do kind of explain this in the guide. The gem link setup is really just the final setup assuming you also get the labs which is mentioned. In the leveling section, it mentions about using melee splash because if you don't, it is pretty ass lol. Single target Flicker Strike is pretty horrible until you use melee splash or get Impact for the splash effect.

I personally did not have any problems doing any of the labs. I did my first two labs with Double Strike and then once I hit Aqueducts, I used the mini flicker setup mentioned in the leveling guide, and leveled up until I could use Oro's Sacrifice. Once I did, then I went to go finish my labs under level 70, completed the last act and then began mapping.

Everyone has different starting points though so it is understandable. The build is definitely smooth sailing once you get everything setup though. Glad you're enjoying the build. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
Great build and guide man, using it right now and loving life!
Sorry if this has been asked in previous pages, but is there a gem swap to make this Delve viable? Currently swapping out Flicker and Multistrike for Conc Path and Faster Attacks and it seems to be working OK at lower levels.. any thoughts?
Do I really need Oro's Sacrifice 6 linked? I have body armor 6 inked 3-red 2 blue 1 green. Will it fit? For now I'm 55lvl and running Smite->Faster Attacks->Multistrike->Ancestral Call Sup->Life Leech Sup. It works quite well but I have problems dealing with Unique bosses.
Slowest leveling I had in my entire PoE time, Im not sure if im THAT wrong about going with it but man its becoming end game the leveling. Could you check me and tell me whats up? I tried reading your whole guide many times but I dont see what im "missing" for it to be enjoyable. I want to try this build but just getting to 67 feels like a 99-100 experience..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional