[3.5] Scion Fire Elemental Hit, post Chin-Sol nerf (All Content, Deathless Uber Elder Video)

I was comparing your tree to thi3n's original non-crit ele hit build. Did you rework the tree due to 3.5 updates or for other reasons? On the surface it appears you get more DPS and leech at the expense of life. Comments?
"
ZeroCloud escribió:
I was comparing your tree to thi3n's original non-crit ele hit build. Did you rework the tree due to 3.5 updates or for other reasons? On the surface it appears you get more DPS and leech at the expense of life. Comments?

Well i based my character of UberDan's, and yeah, i sacrificed few life points, just to get few damage nodes, cause i felt that 8.6k is more than enough for any stage of the game :)
This looks amazing, just what i was looking for :D

Some questions though:

Why blood magic? Wouldn't running one or 2 auras be better than the bonus life in most cases?

Any chance you could post some sort of leveling progression? like every 30 lvls or so would be very helpful!

Anyway great guide, cheers!
Is yoke of suffering really bis on a non crit build?

Whats your chance to shock? Does a single hit does enough damage to actually inflict a shock on uber elder?
"
Krayken escribió:
Is yoke of suffering really bis on a non crit build?

Whats your chance to shock? Does a single hit does enough damage to actually inflict a shock on uber elder?

Yes, with high AS u basically have infinite shock on any opponent
Thanks for the build!

Just killed uber elder deathless first try with a ping of 230 (Africa btw).

I did however, manager to craft an amazing bow. The AS% while near unique mod is by far the best for uber.
Nice guide!
Problem is I wish you added a leveling guide because I am suddenly getting annihilated by enemies at mid Act 4 (Mostly Syndicate bois). I am new but this is not my first league starter, I bought some of the stuff I need to get it sorted but early levels are just easy. Are there any uniques you would recommend for leveling?
Thanks for you guide but actually your dps much lower , i added your character in pob and its 250k at max
E
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional