[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

"
Glithy escribió:
What's the next best upgrade for my self if some one could check and help me out here, I just feel extremely weak with this build.

I have a loreweave just waiting on the 6l.

Here's my gear and I've completed 2 Uber Elders with relative ease having no prior experience. I honestly think that the Atziri gloves are required for this build, it feels like absolute trash without them and that should be the #1 priority imo.

"
Riggadaddy escribió:
"
Glithy escribió:
What's the next best upgrade for my self if some one could check and help me out here, I just feel extremely weak with this build.

Here's my gear and I've completed 2 Uber Elders with relative ease having no prior experience. I honestly think that the Atziri gloves are required for this build, it feels like absolute trash without them and that should be the #1 priority imo.

I'm only 2 days into this league, late start. The 13ex for the gloves is steep af, any cheaper alternatives?
"
Glithy escribió:
"
Riggadaddy escribió:
"
Glithy escribió:

I'm only 2 days into this league, late start. The 13ex for the gloves is steep af, any cheaper alternatives?

All I would say is get an elder leather belt then maybe, with the increased life recovery rate. Without the gloves I died constantly on this build, and had to pay more attention basically which sucks if youre mapping awhile. Life leech base rate really blows right now.
Great build, generally it is not a build for beginners, it requires the appropriate gempleyu physical damage hurts if we do too much. Uber Lab made at level 74. Now I am planning to purchase Unnatural Instinct and Atziri's Acuity.
how to deal with Shimmeron i can't event go to low tier map cuz shimmeron hurt me so bad can anyone help pls this's all item i have now

"
how to deal with Shimmeron i can't event go to low tier map cuz shimmeron hurt me so bad can anyone help pls this's all item i have now

you max life is too low and you don't have warlord's mark or any leech.
Editado por útlima vez por dorapkmon en 9 ene. 2019 8:07:48
"
Riggadaddy escribió:
Can someone explain this 50% inc dmg to branded enemies thing, I see the 30% on the Runesmith node, am I missing something here?

So no one can explain this?
Storm Brand itself "Deals 50% more Damage to Branded Enemy"

if this is what u mean.

And: My new favourite build! Thank you dorapkmon!
For those of us who can't afford/won't ever have Atziri's Acuity, is it worth it to sacrifice some damage on the tree to path to Vaal Pact or is it just too costly in terms of pathing?

Any alternatives to help the leech feel a bit stronger, such as increased life recovery mechanics, or do you find with slayer overleech is enough to tie you over?
"
fluxofwar escribió:
For those of us who can't afford/won't ever have Atziri's Acuity, is it worth it to sacrifice some damage on the tree to path to Vaal Pact or is it just too costly in terms of pathing?

Any alternatives to help the leech feel a bit stronger, such as increased life recovery mechanics, or do you find with slayer overleech is enough to tie you over?

Shimmeron's degen is only 224 per second, the leech is enough to cover the degen,
and storm brand is same as totem, you have a lot of time to dodge everything.
Editado por útlima vez por dorapkmon en 10 ene. 2019 1:53:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional