[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

Hello, is this build good for delving? how far have u gone? i've been thinking of selling all the equipment of my other character so i can afford the expensive version of this build since ive been enjoying the playstile and clearing speed
How do you deal with curses?
Also, do you have all resistences at the same level to maximize value of wise oak? or just max lightning resistence?
"
abhidgr8 escribió:
How do you generate power charges?

You have "power charge on crit support" gem in storm brand setup.

"
Zarmi22 escribió:
Hello, I don't understand the gem links. There is both controlled destruction (no crit) and power charge on crit. Isn't power charge on crit a dead gem here ?

Controlled destruction don't make you deal "no crit", it reduced your critical chance by 100%. In path of exile world, there is vast difference between "reduced" and "less" keywords.
"Reduced" is additive, so having about 100% additional crit strike chance on tree or gear will completely negate this. Yeah, it still lower your crit chance but we have enough of it already, and 50+% more damage certainly worth it.
P.S. On a side note, you can't have critical chance less than 5%. So if you play non-crit build and have 5% crit by default, then linking controlled destruction will not lower it any more than this, it will be still 5%. It's pretty important for "elemental overload" proc, so i decided to mention it for future reference.

"
stefanforce escribió:
How do you deal with curses?
Also, do you have all resistences at the same level to maximize value of wise oak? or just max lightning resistence?

Like any other build in existence, with "warding" flask. If anything, builds that can deal with curses without it are the minority one, and rather rare exception.
Wise oak, yeah, if you "able" to get resistance on the same level, it make your defence better, but that's certainly not that big of deal. You just need to make sure to make lightning res highest, equal resists is just a luxury.
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 28 ene. 2019 3:47:08
"
Med1umentor escribió:

Thank you <3

"

Like any other build in existence, with "warding" flask. If anything, builds that can deal with curses without it are the minority one, and rather rare exception.

I know about the "of warding" flask,just asking which flask to replace,as the flask section does't have such a flask in it.
Ok thanks a lot for that answer I understand now.
is 250 - 300 delve depth possible?
hi i play you build a few hours and i love it can tell me why my dps is so low.what need to config in POB and my gear. to see the dps vs shaper/atziri/

https://pastebin.com/HrXLpKW8

"
zeddek escribió:
hi i play you build a few hours and i love it can tell me why my dps is so low.what need to config in POB and my gear. to see the dps vs shaper/atziri/

https://pastebin.com/HrXLpKW8

For what i can see, don't forget to activate your flasks in items section. Diamond flask by itself gives almost 30% more damage.
Also, given that you use "wise oak" flask... why do you have cold res as highest? Either fix that by making your lightning resist as highest, or just dupe wise oak altogether.
Also you should add atziri's promise. As we don't have any anti-synergy like "flame avatar", this flask will give us some leech and 15% of our damage as extra chaos.

That's it, i guess
yo vaal RF is killing me... wtf am I doin wrong?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional