[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

The helmet is very good, like my just without the abbysal socket.

these are gloves: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fenumus%27_Weave

I focus whenever I'm before a pack (if the cooldown allows it, I suggest you tap it every time before pack, even if the cooldown is not allowing to get used to it). I pop it like one of my flasks, every time I can.

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Added a PoB that I changed my gear to be cheap and much more acquirable to other players: https://pastebin.com/yXpRPDHA

Total shaper realistic DPS of a bit less of 4M with 5.7K life. still works on a less than 5ex budget (probably much less) IMO :D

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Editado por útlima vez por rel4us en 2 ene. 2019 12:40:17
Could you make a video showcasing how your build performs on deep delves (600+) with rippy mods? Curious how the tankiness compares to other BV builds.
"
Xyrm escribió:
Could you make a video showcasing how your build performs on deep delves (600+) with rippy mods? Curious how the tankiness compares to other BV builds.

I would be happy to join someone that has that depth, I’m only in 230 as I farm mostly beasts and uber elder (and syndicate ofc).

I have almost 7K life with 10% less damage taken, and a 4M shaper DPS without vaal skills or conc effect with HoI to shatter all the bugs, I suppose it will work well.
any tips for amulet? just the usual, life, crit, and room for VP?

edit(sorry) one more question for rel4us. how much of a difference do the Fenumus gloves make compared to rare gloves with aspect of the spider on them? The nice thing is rare gloves can twice the hp of fenumus, but I am not sure if it is worth giving up the "inc damage against enemies affected by 3 webs."
Editado por útlima vez por yoloqueen en 2 ene. 2019 12:28:19
"
any tips for amulet? just the usual, life, crit, and room for VP?

edit(sorry) one more question for rel4us. how much of a difference do the Fenumus gloves make compared to rare gloves with aspect of the spider on them? The nice thing is rare gloves can twice the hp of fenumus, but I am not sure if it is worth giving up the "inc damage against enemies affected by 3 webs."

About the amulet, correct.

About the gloves, anything will work on this :D

The 60% damage is better if you can cap resists.
"
rel4us escribió:
"
daiur escribió:
So are you still converting to 100% lightning? Last time I checked your chars didnt wear the stormchargers you recommended in the beginning. Is the loss of roughly 20% converted damage worth it?

I am now on a much better gear even with only 82% conversion, you will convert 100% to lightning like I did till you get these:

Ok, now I'm utterly confused.
So far I've got a 6l (even got vorici to colour me a white one), two meeks , an amulet with aspect and crafted vaal pact and the penetration eye. So the question now is what to get in regards of gloves and helmet. Are your suggestions to igerstein budget suggestions? Since I've still got some ex to burn (i'll wait if the build suits me before getting an instinct though).
So stick with your original post pit gloves/tyrant crown or fossil craft a helmet - without abyss socket they are really chzeap to get - and roll some rare gloves with conversion, opening boot slot as well?
yes to be clear i am ultra budget, i just managed to get some really really good deals on some things (like the - res helmet)
"
daiur escribió:
"
rel4us escribió:
"
daiur escribió:
So are you still converting to 100% lightning? Last time I checked your chars didnt wear the stormchargers you recommended in the beginning. Is the loss of roughly 20% converted damage worth it?

I am now on a much better gear even with only 82% conversion, you will convert 100% to lightning like I did till you get these:

Ok, now I'm utterly confused.
So far I've got a 6l (even got vorici to colour me a white one), two meeks , an amulet with aspect and crafted vaal pact and the penetration eye. So the question now is what to get in regards of gloves and helmet. Are your suggestions to igerstein budget suggestions? Since I've still got some ex to burn (i'll wait if the build suits me before getting an instinct though).
So stick with your original post pit gloves/tyrant crown or fossil craft a helmet - without abyss socket they are really chzeap to get - and roll some rare gloves with conversion, opening boot slot as well?

First you need aspect of the spider, if you get it on an amulet or ring, use the pit gloves, the crown is BiS, and boots are the rest of the conversion and are also best till you get an abyssal helmet.

are my newest additions. Now I'll have to level some and get some one socket gloves. Thanks for the help!
*edit* I'll go the witch route first, got a few aziri sets here and the mirror clone loves me :)
Editado por útlima vez por daiur en 2 ene. 2019 15:46:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional