3.5.0c Patch Notes

Can you guys finally fix the damn encounter spawns???? No joke i have at least 1/3 of my encounters spawn outside the damn map FFS this is not funny anymore!
"
shadgi escribió:
Fixed a bug where Ground Slam, Leap Slam, Charged Dash, Double Strike, Sunder, Tectonic Slam, Ice Crash, Ancestral Warchief, Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Vaal Earthquake, Vaal Double Strike and Vaal Ground Slam were using only the main hand weapon to deal damage, rather than alternating weapons on each attack.

Double strike use alternating weapons on each attack?

Maybe it is mistake?

Nope, that is intentional.
delete
Editado por útlima vez por xXx_1 en 15 dic. 2018 0:11:25
deleted post
Editado por útlima vez por RookieAce en 14 dic. 2018 15:20:32
Map tab still unusable in Standard. I completely emptied the map tab, reset the client and I can still not put new maps into the tab. It will only accept legacy maps. This puts a stop to my playing Standard until this is fixed, as I can no longer accommodate any maps that will drop from now on. This problem needs to take priority. Paying customers are being ignored. This is unacceptable.
Please remove sulphite cap.
"
Rumplesink escribió:
Map tab still unusable in Standard. I completely emptied the map tab, reset the client and I can still not put new maps into the tab. It will only accept legacy maps. This puts a stop to my playing Standard until this is fixed, as I can no longer accommodate any maps that will drop from now on. This problem needs to take priority. Paying customers are being ignored. This is unacceptable.

Same here. At least we should get an ETA on the supposed fix.
I logged today and now i have a few remove only tabs with specific maps, this is on Standard.

Where did those maps come from?
They where all war of the atlas series, precint, volcano, flooded mine, primordial poor and one dark forest.

I took them from the tabs and placed them on my map tab.
Nemo Me Impune Lassecit
and yet you can still find syndicate spawning outside the map
<*)))><
"
Rumplesink escribió:

It works for me. Did you right-click the empty tab and change it from War for the Atlas to Betrayal?
Editado por útlima vez por Sintactical en 15 dic. 2018 6:08:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional