[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

So i made a video about running atziri with this build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-rd1WoONo&feature=youtu.be
Just wanted to say thanks, having so much fun with this build!
"
TheGourmet escribió:

Hey, what about Might of the Meek, did he disable Skittering Runes under?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯

My set up just got Auls Uprising which gave me roughly like 300k dps now im looking forward on getting a +1 chest.
"
Hikakundesu escribió:
"
TheGourmet escribió:

Hey, what about Might of the Meek, did he disable Skittering Runes under?

yes thanks for saying this i forgot to unskill this after i got might of the meek.
"
TheGourmet escribió:
just got Auls Uprising which gave me roughly like 300k dps

How? Dread Banner? Also remove curse cast speed near Skittering Runes, we have curse on hit, ez 1 free point.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Editado por útlima vez por Hikakundesu en 8 ene. 2019 12:02:28
I piled up almost all of my currency to enhance my build. I'm at 3.6m/3.9m Shaper DPS atm. The idea comes from an Occultist ES build also using HoA.

It's based around those items

Socketing HoA into the bow raises its level to 28 (21+7). You are losing some attack speed compared to Quill Rain. It's partially countered by the Minion Attack Speed craft, tho. If you manage to hit the 5 off-colors you can swap Faster Attacks for Phys. to Lightning.

Literally, every stat on this chest is useful to the build. The 60% chance to poison on hit frees up a gem link to use Faster Attacks. I'm currently at 5.0 APS with RoA.

Of course, exchanging The Coming has its downside. HoA linked as shown reserves 83%/80% mana. You wouldn't be able to use Hatred. The answer to this problem is Aul's Uprising.

You'll lose the Minion Movement Speed and potentially -Mana or Resists.

My overall gear at this stage:
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por B3ngtson en 8 ene. 2019 19:20:25
I really like your idea, maybe with your setup I would have gone for 4 curses with a temp chains on hit corruption on tombfists and whispers of doom on the tree for even more mapping safety.

EDIT: and with your current setup, shouldn't elemental damage with attacks support be better when compared to maim?
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 9 ene. 2019 5:57:19
"
djnat escribió:
I really like your idea, maybe with your setup I would have gone for 4 curses with a temp chains on hit corruption on tombfists and whispers of doom on the tree for even more mapping safety.

EDIT: and with your current setup, shouldn't elemental damage with attacks support be better when compared to maim?

If Faster Attacks was replaced with Physical to Lightning, then Elemental Damage with Attacks would be much better, until then Maim is currently better.
Just make sure your mana is sufficient. HoA on the given gem links with WED reserves 97% mana.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional