The Fairgraves Mystery Box

I like the colour scheme of this post. Like fresh breeze during a hot day.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Really enjoy the content in 3.5! Bought both supporter packs and loot boxes with the points. Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por StickDude en 1 dic. 2022 19:16:18
Some of the best mtx all around i have ever seen, love the horror like look, and definitively some of the best Mystery boxes ever. As always and with everything, awesome work GGG. League is just awesome.

And as it has been said, this mtx will be available for purchase later, they're not exclusive to the loot boxes. It's always been this way. So it doesnt make sense the complain about it, unless it comes from pure ignorance.
Damn, I wish at least the glow worms were a normal non-mtx hideout decoration. Well then, gotta wait until next league and grab some of those decorations, they look AMAZING.

PS: I definitely prefer the look of the mystic set over the other two. It somehow just... works for me.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The mistic set + the combind head looks sick!
Nice Stuff. But I wait until I can buy my little Ghost Monkey directly in the Shop.
What do the mystic wings and the corsair back attachment combine into?

Do they combine into a flag you carry on the back or wings?
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT COMBINED PORTAL :O

WELL DONE!
These are gorgeous as have been so many MTX lately. The art game has really been stepped up in the last couple years.

That said, I will not be paying for another mystery box until a system is implemented to deal with unwanted or repeat skins, etc. I don't care if it's a partial refund with some specific MTX-only currency or whatever.

I have 5 automaton scorpion pets, 3 pairs of red eyes, 3 innocence character effects...
4-5 of my glove and boot MTX are unnecessary multiples without the chest or helm.
Worse yet, I have multiples of some of the hideout MTX which are far and away the least useful to anyone who doesn't enjoy decorating hideouts (with the new ability to save hideouts, this is at least more appealing.)

I am a huge fan of this game, and have been a supporter in some way or another since before 1.0. GGG is such an amazing company and I have no complaints about them. Their choice to use lootboxes is annoying but also profitable, and I can't blame them for that, since the game is FREE TO PLAY.
IGN: Tytralia

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional