[3.5] Updated Hardcore Betrayal Bax_CD's Herald of Agony Ascendant Scion HoA Beginner Friendly

u wrote such a detailed levelimg guide i kinda wanna just try this because it would make it so mindless for me! but what to wear till shav's is attainable?
I don't see the Pantheons
"
Caetano escribió:
Thanks for the guide!
Too bad GGG nerfed HoA for no reason AT ALL.
I'm thinking about modifying this build for SSF. I tell will if I come up with something! :D

It's not nerfed.. specially for the New Champion
"
KillerEz escribió:
I don't see the Pantheons

Pantheons depends on what content you are doing in the game. For example, for Lab I usually go with Ralakesh on minor, for Uber Elder the Cold one, etc... It all depends on what you're doing... on the Major one I mostly use Solaris
"
rozakk escribió:
u wrote such a detailed levelimg guide i kinda wanna just try this because it would make it so mindless for me! but what to wear till shav's is attainable?

Until you get the Low life gear, you don't need any specific gear... only high life & resistances itens in the Life leveling based tree will already feel really good and able to farm for your Low life gear
What ascendancy are you picking before 80?

You have this build listed for scion and duelist both. any idea which you think will be better?
but u dont write what lowlife item need to buy/farm . May be Esh's Visage or Starkonja ?
Editado por útlima vez por Farate en 6 dic. 2018 20:20:52
"
Constermock escribió:
You have this build listed for scion and duelist both. any idea which you think will be better?

I will be runin the Champion version for science, still can't say 100% which is going to be better. But I imagine champion will have more damage.
stay tunned on my stream for more info brotha ;)
"
Farate escribió:
but u dont write what lowlife item need to buy/farm . May be Esh's Visage or Starkonja ?

All the items are in the Items section of the Low Life section And on the Pastebin of the build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional