[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
bvanharjr escribió:
Min-max'd (no block!): https://pastebin.com/1WFHQTf9

League viable options in notes

that good but u need to try to use empower 4 on this i think for more dps
so many ppl pm me to get the tree / gear so that is
9k1 es https://pastebin.com/9LGgcR0F ( cla lv 21 )
9k7 es with better gear https://pastebin.com/xK8BrWkC
Editado por útlima vez por ㆍYunaㆍ en 23 feb. 2019 4:10:44
Hi guys,

So 3.5 was the first time i tried to do support char and i play this game for a VERY LONG TIME!

I just want to say I LOVE IT! it was a blast and the only thing i regret was to start this char at the end of the league.

So I'm planning on starting my support from the beginning of 3.6 and was wondering on your thoughts for next league.
We have 2 new damage auras that might be fun to explore and fit into the build.

Still a lot of data is missing like new tree (if there will be any), new implicits on items that look broken for support as well.

But i think its a good time to start theory crafting for new league and would love to hear conclusions from 3.5 from the older support players in here.

So what do you say are you going to play support next league?
Are you going to start with support?
Are you going to play this build? or a personal variation of this build? (I know I'm)
"
PowerToys escribió:
Hi guys,

So 3.5 was the first time i tried to do support char and i play this game for a VERY LONG TIME!

I just want to say I LOVE IT! it was a blast and the only thing i regret was to start this char at the end of the league.

So I'm planning on starting my support from the beginning of 3.6 and was wondering on your thoughts for next league.

Still a lot of data is missing like new tree (if there will be any), new implicits on items that look broken for support as well.

But i think its a good time to start theory crafting for new league and would love to hear conclusions from 3.5 from the older support players in here.

Are you going to play this build? or a personal variation of this build? (I know I'm)

Hi , nice to see u playing as aurabot , for 3,6 gear idint check it yet ( rare and unique gear ) , maybe i gonna pob and check when i have time ,
for the tree u can quick get mine pob ( 9k2 or 9k7 es version )scroll up ^ and get the tree on it , u can drop the jewel socket if u dont want to run as min / max aura + curse . anythink else u want to ask for the build u can mess me ingame ( if im afk can mess me on the forum or leave the mess there ) xD
"
nhtl017953 escribió:
"
PowerToys escribió:
Hi guys,

Hi , nice to see u playing as aurabot , for 3,6 gear idint check it yet ( rare and unique gear ) , maybe i gonna pob and check when i have time ,
for the tree u can quick get mine pob ( 9k2 or 9k7 es version )scroll up ^ and get the tree on it , u can drop the jewel socket if u dont want to run as min / max aura + curse . anythink else u want to ask for the build u can mess me ingame ( if im afk can mess me on the forum or leave the mess there ) xD

Hi dude. I wanna start league as an aurabot and I don't mind using flasks instead of going CI. Can i play something like my old char on incursion league? Or is it a bad idea? I have a public profile, character's name is IIIaJIaBa. What should I change first? Ofc that char is not minmaxed, as I remember. And what's ur thoughs on new unique mask of 3.6? https://i.redd.it/v4rt48qyt6i21.jpg And the gloves? https://i.redd.it/sedy3ho3ayh21.png
"
EtoXzy escribió:
"
nhtl017953 escribió:
"
PowerToys escribió:
Hi guys,

Hi dude. I wanna start league as an aurabot and I don't mind using flasks instead of going CI. Can i play something like my old char on incursion league? Or is it a bad idea? I have a public profile, character's name is IIIaJIaBa. What should I change first? Ofc that char is not minmaxed, as I remember. And what's ur thoughs on new unique mask of 3.6? https://i.redd.it/v4rt48qyt6i21.jpg And the gloves? https://i.redd.it/sedy3ho3ayh21.png

if u dont mind to use flask u can play with char like IIIaJIaBa
for the new helm i have around 1000 all att so that mean i can get around 4 % reduced mana ( alpha howl is 8% )
500 int / 300 str / 200 dex so if u want to use the helm maybe u need somethink like
to increased all att / for the gloves idk , not bad but i always run curse as aura so is not good atm i think
Editado por útlima vez por ㆍYunaㆍ en 2 mar. 2019 11:48:21
i was running curses as auras this league, but the new gloves looks interesting.

Yes we will loose some ES from glove but we can cast up to 5 curses. it might be worth it.

is there a real difference between 9k and 8.5k es? with the rest of our deff stats?
"
PowerToys escribió:
i was running curses as auras this league, but the new gloves looks interesting.

Yes we will loose some ES from glove but we can cast up to 5 curses. it might be worth it.

is there a real difference between 9k and 8.5k es? with the rest of our deff stats?

idk look like curse on hit not like curse aura btw u still can use em , pretty good
for the diffent 8k5 and 9k ? not really . even 10k es u can die from boss so .... just cap max es as u can XD
"
nhtl017953 escribió:
"
PowerToys escribió:

idk look like curse on hit not like curse aura btw u still can use em , pretty good
for the diffent 8k5 and 9k ? not really . even 10k es u can die from boss so .... just cap max es as u can XD

Curse on hit? my build or the gloves?
the gloves are much more then curse on hit. they let you cast 5 curses with 1 cast.
4 in gloves and 1 curse any where, you cast the one curse that is not inside the gloves and you get 5 cure cast with single click.

Yes you can get 1 hit from boss on nasty map mods but you get to cast 5 curses its insane. think about the possibilities.
TC + Enfeeble + WM + (Ele weak + damage type)/Vulnerability + Punishment/Proj weak + Poacher's + what ever you need. on top of that curse effectiveness, mobs dont move, dont attach, and have no ress what so ever. and give back so much life/mana on hit and on kill
sounds to me you can club mobs to death with single click using act 1 weapon.

Thats insane!

on the other hand most end game boss basically immune to curses (shaper/elder have 80% less effectiveness, map boss have 60% less effectiveness).

Unfortunately i didnt get to play end game as an aurabot. so i dont know how much es you need. and what is "enough" es.
But to me casting 5 curses sounds insanely strong.
The hard part would be getting 5 curses especially in temp league.
"
nhtl017953 escribió:
"
PowerToys escribió:

Curse on hit? my build or the gloves?
the gloves are much more then curse on hit. they let you cast 5 curses with 1 cast.
4 in gloves and 1 curse any where, you cast the one curse that is not inside the gloves and you get 5 cure cast with single click.

Yes you can get 1 hit from boss on nasty map mods but you get to cast 5 curses its insane. think about the possibilities.
TC + Enfeeble + WM + (Ele weak + damage type)/Vulnerability + Punishment/Proj weak + Poacher's + what ever you need. on top of that curse effectiveness, mobs dont move, dont attach, and have no ress what so ever. and give back so much life/mana on hit and on kill
sounds to me you can club mobs to death with single click using act 1 weapon.

Thats insane!

on the other hand most end game boss basically immune to curses (shaper/elder have 80% less effectiveness, map boss have 60% less effectiveness).

Unfortunately i didnt get to play end game as an aurabot. so i dont know how much es you need. and what is "enough" es.
But to me casting 5 curses sounds insanely strong.
The hard part would be getting 5 curses especially in temp league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional