[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
lukiikosa escribió:
"
Sombra1337 escribió:
So has this build gotten rekt by the patch or no? Reading conflicting opinions here.

I barely notice any difference tbh. Haven't ran out of mana once since the "nerf".

How much mana you have unreserved?

I find it hard to believe you aren't having problems with your SA being blocked by terrain or a doorway and then you're totally OOM for a second or two because you're not leeching anything. Before you could totally fire a second SA because there was mana left over. Without mana cost on ring solution this was looking like a disaster for SA.
how do you run wrath , herald of ice and aspect of cat? reserves 100% of mana for me sorry for noob question
"

25% or 241 mana unreserved.

"
how do you run wrath , herald of ice and aspect of cat? reserves 100% of mana for me sorry for noob question

Farrul's Fur has a unique mod that makes aspect of the cat reserve no mana.
"
lukiikosa escribió:
"

"

So yeah you weren't running war banner for some reason. There was no reason to leave that much mana unreserved in an optimized build before this fix so I'm not really sure why you had that much.
Hey Guys, been enjoying the build. Anyone care to give some feedback on what to upgrade next? (I know the Starkonjas is a bit meh). Not seeing the "nerf" to be that bad - still runs smoothly imo.

Hey Guys, in my opinion almost nothing has changed. I don't run out of mana and can't feel that big "nerf" some people are talking of. Did uber elder a couple of times deathless today and it just feels as smooth as before the patch. I also get no problems while mapping.
Have a nice day :)

Edit: And i also use warbanner like before the patch.
Editado por útlima vez por Sv333n en 11 ene. 2019 11:25:00
"
D_nasty escribió:
"
lukiikosa escribió:
"

"

So yeah you weren't running war banner for some reason. There was no reason to leave that much mana unreserved in an optimized build before this fix so I'm not really sure why you had that much.

So I decided to try out war banner which leaves me with 15% or 144 unreserved mana and after running a few maps and a quick shaper it's still fine. I've yet to run out of mana.
edit: Thank you D_nasty for pointing war banner out. Can't go wrong with free 2% hit chance :)
Editado por útlima vez por lukiikosa en 11 ene. 2019 11:31:13
"
Lufoo escribió:
Hey Guys, been enjoying the build. Anyone care to give some feedback on what to upgrade next? (I know the Starkonjas is a bit meh). Not seeing the "nerf" to be that bad - still runs smoothly imo.

Obviously a 2s Tombfist or a Lightpoacher(with the enchant they are approx. the same price iirc) and better jewels(tridmg + life, ik, costly, but godly for this build) would give you the best bang for your buck, I suppose.
"
s0mosh escribió:
"
Lufoo escribió:

Obviously a 2s Tombfist or a Lightpoacher(with the enchant they are approx. the same price iirc) and better jewels(tridmg + life, ik, costly, but godly for this build) would give you the best bang for your buck, I suppose.

Yeah was thinking of going for Hale Negator instead of Lightpoacher tho.
Is a 2s Tombfist much better? (I can't afford the +1 Frenzy on a 2s).
"
Lufoo escribió:
"
s0mosh escribió:
"
Lufoo escribió:

Yeah was thinking of going for Hale Negator instead of Lightpoacher tho.
Is a 2s Tombfist much better? (I can't afford the +1 Frenzy on a 2s).

I would stick to your +1 frenzy charge tombfist tbh. I've read in previous post the +1 frenzy provides more damage than another abissal socket. Also try out Warbanner if you havent jet. It is insanehow much damage you get from placing it down shortly after you fired your Scourge arrow. (it gives you about 100% increased damage for 2.5 seconds)
Editado por útlima vez por Sv333n en 11 ene. 2019 12:23:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional