[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

What is the gear priority, I have a kaoms and a 5L hopeshredder
haha! finally found farrul and got to craft aspect of the cat on my ring so i was able to upgrade my trash belt :)

https://pastebin.com/KdbxfCMF

hi , redid my gear , msged u in game , hoping for help for more dps
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:

Try to pick up a bit more accuracy and Crit Multi, those are the only stats you're really missing.

Any suggestions from where to get them? Jewels or passive?

Both stats you should try to pick up from jewels.
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:

Try to pick up a bit more accuracy and Crit Multi, those are the only stats you're really missing.

Any suggestions from where to get them? Jewels or passive?

Both stats you should try to pick up from jewels.
"
dperls escribió:
What's the minimum cost of entry for this build to do t16 maps with the intention of running Uber Elder?

Can really depend on your experience with Uber Elder. I'd say 6l Hopeshredder, Kaom's Heart, 3x Meek and Yoke is a good baseline. That being said if you're good at the fight you can definitely do it on less.
"
prophets escribió:
Some quick questions. In your gems you mainly stack cold, well that is clear why. However why do you have some fire flat dmg gems and then some lightning ones, is it because you didn't have other options when you were buying them or are there specific reasons (mb yoke neck affected that).

And why not go all in into lightning as our 2nd dmg since we are using wrath.

For shaper ring. I have one that gives me lvl 22 HoT some flat cold etc. How good will be HoT instead of wrath?

There's no specific reason, simply that other elements still give decent damage and also tend to be pretty cheap, you can go all into lightning as your 2nd element if you want but it's not like a bit of fire damage here and there hurts.

Wrath is significantly stronger than HoT, I don't recommend dropping it.
"
Parat0xic escribió:
Version 1 PoB is missing required strength.

You can take the "Life and Strength" node and the health regen nodes leading up to the jewel socket on the top right of the Scion wheel rather than the mana and mana regen nodes I've taken if you need to fill in that bit of strength. I forgot to change it in the PoB link when I updated some gear, I will fix it.
"
Skaithakk escribió:
How big is hypothermia? Only able to run a 5 link right now since i need to farm more for fusings.

Hypothermia is just damage and isn't 100% necessary to start off. It's not really needed until you start doing endgame bosses.
"
Is a 1 abyss socket tombfist with +1 frenzy better than a normal 2 socket Tomb without frenzy corruption ?

No but since it's significantly cheaper than a 2 socket Tombfist this league, it's still a great option if you're on a budget.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional