[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
zenkatsu escribió:

If you're going Kaoms you won't need life on any jewel. Just get double cold with crit multi abyss jewels. If you can find ones with some lightning or atk speed on crit as well that'll just be even better

Thank you. I've already got some with life/cold/cold, but I'll start looking to switch to triple damage.
I'm enjoying this build a lot, really fun to play. This is what I've got so far (ignore the missing abyss jewels on the helmet, I still need to buy those)

Spoiler

There are a few things I think I need to adjust for my taste, and I'd like to get some advice.

1) The build doesn't have crazy movement speed & offscren clear to benefit from the Headhunter, should I sell it and look for a Stygian Vise instead?

2) I don't feel the need to have both Rain of Arrows and Scourge Arrow. Yeah, Rain of Arrows clear maps better in some maps, but I'm lazy to alternate between both skills. I want to move Mirage Archer to the Scourge Arrow setup and use it as my only Attack Skill. What setup should I do on the another 6 link in this case? I don't think I will have enough mana to run more auras, uh...

3) Wouldn't be a better idea do get a good crafted rare bow instead of Hopeshredder? Is the damage difference big to justify the cost?

PS: yeah, I know my quiver sucks and I can upgrade some abyss jewels, I will work on it later.
Editado por útlima vez por AndreOutlaw en 28 ene. 2019 13:49:08
"
AndreOutlaw escribió:
I'm enjoying this build a lot, really fun to play. This is what I've got so far (ignore the missing abyss jewels on the helmet, I still need to buy those)

Spoiler

There are a few things I think I need to adjust for my taste, and I'd like to get some advice.

1) The build doesn't have crazy movement speed & offscren clear to benefit from the Headhunter, should I sell it and look for a Stygian Vise instead?

2) I don't feel the need to have both Rain of Arrows and Scourge Arrow. Yeah, Rain of Arrows clear maps better in some maps, but I'm lazy to alternate between both skills. I want to move Mirage Archer to the Scourge Arrow setup and use it as my only Attack Skill. What setup should I do on the another 6 link in this case? I don't think I will have enough mana to run more auras, uh...

3) Wouldn't be a better idea do get a good crafted rare bow instead of Hopeshredder? Is the damage difference big to justify the cost?

PS: yeah, I know my quiver sucks and I can upgrade some abyss jewels, I will work on it later.

1)

Yes. HH isn't a good choice for this build.

2)

There are so many useful combinations...vaal haste/grace, enhance + inc duration with blood rage/ phase run, etc.

3)

It's day and night..

Here is a little tease from my (not very well optimized) Character PoB:

You won't get anywhere near that with a Hopeshredder ;P
"
s0mosh escribió:
"
AndreOutlaw escribió:

Spoiler

1)

2)

There are so many useful combinations...vaal haste/grace, enhance + inc duration with blood rage/ phase run, etc.

3)

It's day and night..

Yo sOmosh can you link the bow youre using? Im going to sell my HH, buy a nice stygian and reinvest in a GG shaped bow, not sure what the best stats are to look for.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Editado por útlima vez por vileArchon en 28 ene. 2019 21:09:07
Thanks s0mosh. I've made a few updates based on your advices (and your gear lul).

Spoiler

Hey s0mosh, may I ask you what your PoB Configuration tab looks like? When I import your character I can't make it even close to the screenshot you've sent.

edit

Just tested my damage against Uber Elder. Under 2min kill. Deathless. Feelsgoodman!
Editado por útlima vez por AndreOutlaw en 29 ene. 2019 0:31:10
"
s0mosh escribió:
"
AndreOutlaw escribió:

Spoiler

1)

2)

3)

It's day and night..

Did you mirror spirit guide or something? I have a pretty awesome bow and cant hit near 17mil. Best I can calculate for level 96 will be about 14mil.
"
AndreOutlaw escribió:
Thanks s0mosh. I've made a few updates based on your advices (and your gear lul).

Spoiler

Hey s0mosh, may I ask you what your PoB Configuration tab looks like? When I import your character I can't make it even close to the screenshot you've sent.

edit

Just tested my damage against Uber Elder. Under 2min kill. Deathless. Feelsgoodman!

There you go:

https://pastebin.com/4h6vUjCc

You're very welcome, glad I could help! :P
That is a damn good bow ;-)
which fossils we want to use to have best chances for elemental damage + double damage affixes? prismatic + ?

Hello. I have ~30ex to work with for upgrades.

I was thinking either lvl 21 wrath mark of the elder ring, farrul's fur, or unnatural instinct.

What do you guys think?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional