[3.4 No mirror facetank ] Reave + DS+ BF (Fast, Tanky, Hdps) -> HC , Miner, All Contents,

*** Leveling Guide ***
This build is great (and easy) to level. I was able to complete the story in ~7 hours. Below is a breakdown of the recommended gear/items, and skill tree buildout.

First, we use Vaal Double Strike to level. Once you get Ancestral Call at 4, it's cake and will take you all the way to using Reave. It also melts bosses.

To start, use VDS+AC+Onslaught+Bleed

Level up all of the end-game gems listed below. I recommend buying them from the vendor with another character (if you can). If not, you'll get them as you progress. You want 2x swords or axes in your second weapons set with the proper colors to level gems you can't equip (or don't need).

Switch to Reave at 46 when you can use Ornament of the West - but swap in Double Strike for bosses and Lab until you can get the Shaped gloves around 70

Spoiler

Claw: BM+WB+FA
Offhand: Blind+AWarChief+Bleed
Helm: CWDT+IC+BR+IceGol
Chest: Reave+DOFL+Hypo+Multi+AoE+MPD
Gloves: DS+MPD+DoFL+Multi
Boots: Hatred+Enlighten(4)+HoA+HoP

Item Breakdown
1: Redbeak x2
1: Tabula
1: Lochtonial
1: Wanderlust
1: Goldrim
1: Blackheart x2
5: Karui Ward
8: Meginord's
10: Princess x2
20: + int Ring
20: Tempestuous Steel (offhand)
22: Praxis (-8 mana)
28: Get Armor Flask
28: Lakishu's Blade (main hand)
30: Thief's Torment
46: Ornament of the West
49: Wyrmsign
53: Prismatic Blade (offland)
60-64: Stat Stick (offhand)
62: Bloodseeker
64: Loreweave
68: The Red Tail Titan Greaves

Skill Progression
Revenge of the Hunted
Fangs of the Viper
Slight of Hand
Assassination
Blood Drinker
Life and Strength (+10 life +5 Str)
Life Regen (0.3% and 0.4%)
Constitution
Resists
Claws of the Pride
Claws of the Magpie
Soul Raker
Amplify
Divine Fervor
Holy Domination
Devotion
Combat Stamina
All that and a bag of chips!
Editado por útlima vez por Mooginator en 5 oct. 2018 23:59:29
I have been having a blast with this build. Ever since I got the minimal gears equipped, not much has been a problem. Investing heavily into life earlier levels helped I think.

Mapping is a breeze, and even 15% phys reflect I managed to do it carefully with yugul and life leech potions.

Thanks again~
Trying out this build, was looking for a face tank build for scion and came across this. Great Guide and Thanks a lot.
https://pastebin.com/VE8ysGum

Hi kyarate can you help me figure out why I'm missing so much dps? I switched over today from another build because I had the problems that you described about overleech and I hated it because I couldn't tank shit. I watched your demo videos and tried to follow your pob as close as possible but my double strike is tickling bosses. I placed my totem down, I popped my flasks, rechecked my gem links. Idk man.

Even when I scaled down the points down to my level I feel like I shouldn't be missing over 1m dps. I spent a lot on that offhand sceptre too.
"
mnb9889 escribió:
I have been having a blast with this build. Ever since I got the minimal gears equipped, not much has been a problem. Investing heavily into life earlier levels helped I think.

Mapping is a breeze, and even 15% phys reflect I managed to do it carefully with yugul and life leech potions.

Thanks again~

:D Yes we can do reflect maps,

when we have good gear , so could get good dps.
WE cant do physical reflect maps
so in this time you have to use physical to lightning gem.

swap it with Increased area effect. For phy.reflect map.

And i always Thx your comments :D
"
otaku090 escribió:
Trying out this build, was looking for a face tank build for scion and came across this. Great Guide and Thanks a lot.

i hope you will like it :D
"
DBPFR escribió:
https://pastebin.com/VE8ysGum

Hi kyarate can you help me figure out why I'm missing so much dps? I switched over today from another build because I had the problems that you described about overleech and I hated it because I couldn't tank shit. I watched your demo videos and tried to follow your pob as close as possible but my double strike is tickling bosses. I placed my totem down, I popped my flasks, rechecked my gem links. Idk man.

Even when I scaled down the points down to my level I feel like I shouldn't be missing over 1m dps. I spent a lot on that offhand sceptre too.

Hi there.
your pastebin is not work. So i checked your character, and saw gears, skill tree.

So i saw some problems on your gears, passvies from character info.
i guess there is one big problem on your attack mechanism.
And some problem on your gears.

It is important when we use bloodlust with double strike.

double strike, bloodlust work against bleeding enemies.

so you have to put totem, or use reave when VDS attacked boss.

it scales 3x-4x dps.

Also you dont like this mechanism, just use VDS on glove.
or take off bloodlust, then use chance to bleed.

1.You don't need frozen ring. just get frozen immune flask from diamons flask.

2. you also don't have red trail, so could not frezy charge against boss

3. you claw is really not good, even not 20Q

add chaos damage claw work not at all . so use 20Q, 170% normal claw.

if you dont have good critical strike vaaled one

4. also you are too tanky can erase some life nodes, and get area effect node.
And use area effect gem instead of critical strikes chance.

and so on.

Editado por útlima vez por kyarate en 7 oct. 2018 2:43:20
Hi I have interest in this build and I want no know if I use belly instead loreweave and use enfeeble+blams + arctic armor instead determination is it good or not

https://pastebin.com/riD7fzxB

something like this

Thank you
"
kyarate escribió:

Alright, so new claw, and do reave > vds instead of only ds.

I'M NOT GIVNNG UP MY LIFE NODES. NO.

The frozen ring was because I was trying to learn aul. I'll let you know how the changes go later today.

I have more or less 23 exa, for this build. could be well armed and farmear on high maps and restate to arm, ??? ... Sorry my bad, but bad English

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional