[3.4 No mirror facetank ] Reave + DS+ BF (Fast, Tanky, Hdps) -> HC , Miner, All Contents,

"
nomes15 escribió:
"
kyarate escribió:
"
nomes15 escribió:
Greats build, easy facetank but the amulet is really pain in the @ss. This build really need over 6500-7000hp and determination for stable. I'm still trying to get amulet :(

sorry my build has big skill set right now..

i just figured it out ,

take off hypothermia , it not work at all with double strike,

try use

double strike = damage on full life = melee damage = multistrike

if 6link, add mime, ele damage with attack

Now i using body 6L ( Reave, multi, dmg on full life, multi strke, melee, increased area, hypothermia ) is this any problem?

and i want to ask you about other boots idea, this Red Trial really pain when fighting with long boss.

i change some gears ..
For example, could get more dps so doesn't need abyssus anymore, i will boost huge physical defence too. it cause we can more easily handle with bleeding damage, if not i gonna change boots too,(bubonic. rare, death door)
Just need time to test it :D

even if MY gear is not perfect, but very easy to facdtank shaper, uber elder, aul
(we can facetank uber-elder , but sometimes have to doge when she make us slower)
i will upload new video soon. yo can check it later)
"
kyarate escribió:
i change some gears ..
For example, could get more dps so doesn't need abyssus anymore, i will boost huge physical defence too. it cause we can more easily handle with bleeding damage, if not i gonna change boots too,(bubonic. rare, death door)

even if MY gear is not perfect, but very easy to facdtank shaper, uber elder, aul
(we can facetank uber-elder , but sometimes have to doge when she make us slower)

Thank you for reply, i saw your character in yesterday and i see some different in forum post because you changed some point and jewel ( Unnatural Instinct ). I just up to level 92 and not have enough point, can you reconmmend how to get good enough life in level 92 tree?.
How to level with this freaking class??? I am using sunder 2x moonbenders, rez is fine and i am struggling at lvl 41.
"
nomes15 escribió:
"
kyarate escribió:
i change some gears ..

Thank you for reply, i saw your character in yesterday and i see some different in forum post because you changed some point and jewel ( Unnatural Instinct ). I just up to level 92 and not have enough point, can you reconmmend how to get good enough life in level 92 tree?.

doing good :D

it will help you when i upload last version
"
imbafromNorth escribió:
How to level with this freaking class??? I am using sunder 2x moonbenders, rez is fine and i am struggling at lvl 41.

sunder is not good use

smite + ancestral call

it is fucking good to leveling up

"
kyarate escribió:
"
nomes15 escribió:
"
kyarate escribió:
i change some gears ..

doing good :D

it will help you when i upload last version

Alright ;) can't wait to see last version from you.
Sir!

Thank you so much for the build!

I dont even have half of stuff yet but this build is rekting.

From lvl 38 just pick up Vaal reave and link it in 6link with tabula Rasa.

I bought my sceptre for 90 chaos only, and its pretty good. This build is budget indeed. So far it really is smooth and fast as hell.

Did merc lab with ease.

Lets go uber next!

I have one question

I Just accidentally opened ur profile and noticed ur using damage on full life on Reave. Could you tell me how do you use it if u also use bloodrage ? When I activate bloodrage my HP goes down.

Edit: Nvmd I got it, got some more life regen on tree!
Editado por útlima vez por imbafromNorth en 28 sept. 2018 9:20:05
Starkonja's head version good too? or abyssus > starkoja's?
"
Mod3st escribió:

No reason to go starkonja.

Abyssus is a must have for this build, you have so much phys dmg mitigation that you wont feel Abyssus %phys damage taken, and it gives BUNCHBRWABRWABSh*tl*ad of DPS.
"
Mod3st escribió:

both good too.

if you want more dps abyssus

but, if you want more tanky starkonja is better.

up to your style.

(for me , when i have not good gear i used abyssus).

a

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional