[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

Looking for some advice... I just got a Calamity as a drop and I haven't finished the campaign yet, so of course I won't be able to link or socket it for a while with my 13 fusings so it's in my stash right now.

Is the cheapest way to just work up to a 6S, then throw Vorici 1R1G at it (expected cost ~3100 chromatic), then link it?

I also guess I should just 5L the one I got first, then buy a new one to 6L later (unless I find a bargain)?
"
SuperBurgers escribió:
Looking for some advice... I just got a Calamity as a drop and I haven't finished the campaign yet, so of course I won't be able to link or socket it for a while with my 13 fusings so it's in my stash right now.

Is the cheapest way to just work up to a 6S, then throw Vorici 1R1G at it (expected cost ~3100 chromatic), then link it?

I also guess I should just 5L the one I got first, then buy a new one to 6L later (unless I find a bargain)?

I'd try to get 6s and 4 off colours on it to begin with. Then I'd try to link it (5l or 6l) and see if I would be able to get Vorici to research, his 1-3 white socket bench there can reduce the price for the last colour by quite a bit.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Just finished respecting my char Intenzify into this build.
I "think" i have got it right but would really appreciate someone checking my build items and tree please. I can and do make stupid mistakes.
Any suggestions welcome.
Gloves lacking life is a bit annoying and jewels are not optimal as yet.
A watcher's eye useful in this build?
Thanks.
"
Tahreyn escribió:

I'd try to get 6s and 4 off colours on it to begin with. Then I'd try to link it (5l or 6l) and see if I would be able to get Vorici to research, his 1-3 white socket bench there can reduce the price for the last colour by quite a bit.

Thanks, I got 6S very fast but the colours took a while. 1R1G spam was the best odds but costs 15 a try. Finally got a RBBGG 5L which is not ideal but a great upgrade (supports: full life, minion speed + damage, pierce).

It's funny how the build comes together, I slept on Abyssal Cry nodes for a while but instant cast helps clear so much, as does Convocation (which I just didn't have space for and cried when I met proximity shields).

Trials are pretty scary right now since block and life gain on hit doesn't help against traps and I'm missing flame dash. But my gear is janky as hell and I'm still 77 so there's lots of room to grow.
"19% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently"
Abyss Jewel Status, is useful ?
"
herberttwilliam escribió:
"19% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently"
Abyss Jewel Status, is useful ?

As long as you're constantly using convocation it'll be useful. Personally I'd rather get attack speed and movement speed though.
Builds:
How would u compare gladiator HoA vs Guardian HoA for starting build SSF in upcoming league ?

Must be easier to get a solid build going as gladiator - or ? just go with HoA in a +minion-Helm and go from there.

I know, we got no patchnotes yet but i have a feeling that Agony will remain sort of untouched as it is.

Cyclone becoming a channelled skill should open up new options aswell.
"
chockdoo escribió:
How would u compare gladiator HoA vs Guardian HoA for starting build SSF in upcoming league ?

Must be easier to get a solid build going as gladiator - or ? just go with HoA in a +minion-Helm and go from there.

I know, we got no patchnotes yet but i have a feeling that Agony will remain sort of untouched as it is.

Cyclone becoming a channelled skill should open up new options aswell.

I'm a bit biased, but I'd argue that the gladiator is the better choice. It does work well as a league starter. The cyclone changes looks really great too, being able to spin in place and cancel the animation will be two great qol changes.
Builds:
They also said they're fixing movement skills and Shield Charge's clunkiness is probably my least favourite part of the build, so that'd be nice. I've done up to T14 maps no issue but uber lab is killing me on traps, I need to swap in flame dash and have another go.

As far as league start goes it depends how much of a rush you are in. I started Flashback slowly and most things were available as I needed them. The main exceptions due to rarity were The Red Nightmare, higher level Enlighten, the helm enchant, and various corruptions. They come and go but aren't very common so you might pay more and should have a bunch of live search tabs open.
It's coming together well in flashback now, and I've managed to pick up all the key parts. Still haven't done red elder (he finally popped last night) but shaper guardians I did were easy enough. Level 81 Cortex popped and I won my first attempt, but I died 3 times to one shots where I was spinning and couldn't move in time.

I need 1% block on a jewel to max block and have Vorici sitting and waiting for intel to hopefully hit one of the blues as a white. A level 4 Enlighten would help a lot too when money permits but level 3 works decently at the moment.

After that what would be the best upgrade order? My jewels aren't linked but are mostly minion attack speed and moderate life, with a bit of dex as necessary. Red Nightmare too.

I think at this point it's just incremental upgrades - same but better? Or does something stand out?

Editado por útlima vez por SuperBurgers en 26 may. 2019 23:04:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional