Legend Gladiator, the surrender max block. All bosses killed - Uber Elder Videos added

Not important, i decide not to take that axe.
Editado por útlima vez por DeathKnight_Berserker en 4 nov. 2018 11:50:48
Mate if i decide to use Craiceann'carapace and aspect of the crab with Herald of Purity and Determination, i need to use Enlighten level 4.
But i won`t have free socket, what gem should i remove and from where, so i can have a 3link Determination/Purity/Enlighten.
can u link ur items?
Right now:

Waiting for Delve to end, so i can get better sword, right now in standart i have this one:

I want to get 480+DPS with probably high attack speed, but they are pricey.
Collecting orbs for it, but will take time.

And still can`t decide should i stay with the Belly, should i use this Rare or Craicenann`s Carapace.

Right now so happy with the build. The only thing i`m missing is the dmg.
Need better clear speed, and i think with 480+DPS, clear speed will be decent.
Abysus is also a choice for DPS, but will lose some survivability, and huge accuracy.

When hit 95 level, will go for good enhancement.
What should i look there?

I think u dont need to use Determination, with Juggernaut u have a lot of physical dmg redution from enduran charge even with low armour base.
You are using Ahn's Might, i think dual wield is better, double DPS I think.
Almost no one write in this thread, so i guess i will be the only one. :D
Few upgrades on my Duelist Gladiator.
This is my gear right now:

Running Hatred with Herald of Ashes with Watcher`s eye Hatred Crit.
This is my passive right now:
https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAREADiQAAIW5HRXsivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYIZtGqTTP9OKiPTbyeaakMx2sF07QUteu9AoMC_BIePmTJOW68NjYd2Sn38xe4Oo4oj9k2SsbMbrQSxexR4rj3iSO7Tfo19MHzUUsv1MbDcvecPdKAGohfcBiBRR-dUJP3_3jfU7T8B3HfjqW7AGm87eA218jWS2L15aMEEXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLTxo-8i8c52oe0iHyQYIH2XwUcRuqEPDyWoE6wQfXfmMX9kiMzz38WGP46-oY9zKSfeXPmG_cI3asz36tjfPdaGVGt9Nvtxc4lpstgOHiXn7ieTkGiyDjkvf4Ag5DzV--eD0AgZts2AAAAAAA

Not sure if that is the optimal stats or full physical with Impresence Amu and Vulerability Aura for free will be better, and Herald of Purity + Determination.

Physical reduction is 70% with Hatred + Herald of Ashes, is it enough, if im not running Abyssus helmet?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional