[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

@OP - what level do you recommend switching to the main build? i leveled as sunder as you suggested and was best idea ever - lol ive never had a build where i moved so fast , i was leap slamming thru the story in hours. feels kind of sad that i'll probably feel slower when i switch to bows lol. but my boss killing is so slow that i think i still need to switch.

just reached blood aqueducts and got a tabula, is it a good time to switch now?
"
rozakk escribió:
@OP - what level do you recommend switching to the main build? i leveled as sunder as you suggested and was best idea ever - lol ive never had a build where i moved so fast , i was leap slamming thru the story in hours. feels kind of sad that i'll probably feel slower when i switch to bows lol. but my boss killing is so slow that i think i still need to switch.

Very cool to hear you had a pleasant levelling experience :)

I usually switch away from Sunder right when I enter Maps. For me that means after a while of BA farm, and having done my Merc Lab.
You should have enough currency to buy some basic Bow + Quiver, but I hope you levelled RoA and the Support links in your weapon swap :P
Level 1 Gems when you enter maps feels bad.
"
Guffinn escribió:
"
rozakk escribió:

leveling them now in BA lol, im gonna be here a while anyways, prolly aim for 72-73 ish.

i already bought a hopeshredder, can i just use that on maps?
"
rozakk escribió:
leveling them now in BA lol, im gonna be here a while anyways, prolly aim for 72-73 ish.

i already bought a hopeshredder, can i just use that on maps?

Seems like a decent Level, ye. Gets you decent currency too.

And ye, Hopeshredder to start maps with should be fine. If you feel the Degen, smack on a Purity of Ice. Otherwise Wrath + HoI.
"
iOnlyRave escribió:
I'm really torn between going with either a CA/TR pathfinder or with the hopeshredder. Anyone playing this build in Delve? Wondering how it would perform vs bosses & in delves with basic budget gear, since MoTM, Loreweave & Watcher's Eye are too expensive for me atm.

hi, im playing this in delve, lvl 89 now, no crazy gear, i do have 6l but perspective from playing with 5L:

surv is fine, degen just doesnt affect you, at all. until you get hopeshredder its a bit annoying in single target (no storm cloud / tempest for me then because 1st char in season - those would prolly fix that). delves work fine, as the delay of the arrows isnt really noticeable at all.

radius of roa is just fine for me. clear is fluent. in hindsight, i should have specced into pb sooner, because for me, i would've solved some problems i think.

for reference, so that you have an idea how my gear looks w/o having to look my char up:

im still missing:
- watchers eye (dont have any)
- meeks (dont have any)
- somewhat ok jewels that really didnt cost anything (like 10c each)
- 5l dmg is enough for t10 (i cant say much about red maps simply because i didnt drop those yet)
- hp w/o belly with a crappy 5l chest that had like 70 life nothing else was about 5,2k
- vaal roa carries @ hard mobs or bosses, also in big swarms in delve
- delve in general is pretty easy. mobs wont reach you usually, although im just at delve 190 now.

hope i could help you, will be able to give more insight while i progress more.
Editado por útlima vez por viatrix_1115 en 6 sept. 2018 3:31:30
Playing this build for delve and loving it so far. How should i progress with my gear from here? Seem to be only getting 210k dps in PoB and only 5.6k life
"
viatrix_1115 escribió:
"
iOnlyRave escribió:
I'm really torn between going with either a CA/TR pathfinder or with the hopeshredder. Anyone playing this build in Delve? Wondering how it would perform vs bosses & in delves with basic budget gear, since MoTM, Loreweave & Watcher's Eye are too expensive for me atm.

hi, im playing this in delve, lvl 89 now, no crazy gear, i do have 6l but perspective from playing with 5L:

surv is fine, degen just doesnt affect you, at all. until you get hopeshredder its a bit annoying in single target (no storm cloud / tempest for me then because 1st char in season - those would prolly fix that). delves work fine, as the delay of the arrows isnt really noticeable at all.

radius of roa is just fine for me. clear is fluent. in hindsight, i should have specced into pb sooner, because for me, i would've solved some problems i think.

for reference, so that you have an idea how my gear looks w/o having to look my char up:

im still missing:
- meeks (dont have any)
- 5l dmg is enough for t10 (i cant say much about red maps simply because i didnt drop those yet)
- hp w/o belly with a crappy 5l chest that had like 70 life nothing else was about 5,2k
- delve in general is pretty easy. mobs wont reach you usually, although im just at delve 190 now.

Thanks for the information! About to start my scion in that case. Was waiting until they released the latest update with the delve/azurite upgrade changes.
"
reversewolf escribió:
Playing this build for delve and loving it so far. How should i progress with my gear from here? Seem to be only getting 210k dps in PoB and only 5.6k life

Hey mate, very glad to hear that!

As for your gear and character, everything seems to be in order tbh.
From now on, DPS increases come mostly from getting better Rares (Rings, Amulet, Quiver, Belt, Jewels).
With a Loreweave it's very tough to break the 6.3k HP Barrier tho.

If you feel you need more HP, I recommend giving either Belly or a Kaoms with maybe Purity + Empower (or the new Doryanis Delusion) a shot (outlined in the "HC/Survivability" Section mostly).
It will result in less DPS, but the Uber Elder Kill you see in the Videos was also only done with ~200k Shaper DPS per arrow :P

"
viatrix_1115 escribió:
Spoiler

im still missing:
- meeks (dont have any)

Very cool to see you are making some progress :)
If you ever feel you hit a wall, I'd try and see what could be improved on.

Gl on getting into red maps :D
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 6 sept. 2018 17:26:22
Recommend trying to use unnatural jewel, gives insane stats
"
allanon12 escribió:
Recommend trying to use unnatural jewel, gives insane stats

I know about it. It's a slight Upgrade in the top right corner instead of the Might of the Meek.
That said, it's one of the latest Upgrades you should make, given the insane price point.
I will add it to both of my Guides soon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional