[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Why not use mark of the elder set up, pretty much same health and more dmg
loving the concept and all that, but i find myself "struggling" with single target, waiting till i get max level gems etc before anything else but man does it struggle single target wise :(
As someone that ran into a similar issue (if i didnt have Vaal RoA up) I suggest picking up 2 Tasalio's Sign rings. Gives you flat cold damage, a ton of cold damage against chilled targets (helps against syndicate and bosses you dont oneshot) and a ton of evasion which helps early on (currently sitting at like 60% @42 with a tabula and an es helm.)
Don't really have issues with single target imo, or maybe because I'm only doing below t5 but I wouldn't recommend leveling with ROA its pretty shit, use scourge arrow to level
Is passive point 'Aspect of the Eagle' really not worth it 90+ tree?
Spoiler

Loreweave 6linked! Helm sucks got it for one chaos and did not bother to craft it yet. Life is also trash but damagewise everything melts. Farming for a bit then upgrading jewellery etc.
Hello! Looking for some advice here. Could I replace DoFL with hypothermia instead? Every time I'm mapping my HP is always 2-3 HP off from full, idk if the DoFL still works but it makes me uneasy. Thanks
That's weird, with the slayer overleech you should always be at full hp..

As for my experience with the build, i like the RoA gameplay but scourge arrow just performs way better on end game bosses specially the ones with a smaller hitbox
Maybe its just personnal preference but i just swap 2 gems for these bosses and use RoA for the rest of the content, anyways, loving the non meta build, running that fast without qotf feels pretty damn good, thanks guffin :)
"

Hello! Looking for some advice here. Could I replace DoFL with hypothermia instead? Every time I'm mapping my HP is always 2-3 HP off from full, idk if the DoFL still works but it makes me uneasy. Thanks

U are on full life :) it's just visual. Game it trying to show u that blood rage degen is active but your overleech makes up for it.

Im having a rly good time playing this build, sitting at 6.2k hp and 1kk dps or more. I know u did uber elder at kinda same stats as BF sion. Do u think this build should be able to do that too?
Btw. I'm thinking about swapping over to youra MS sion. After all it's just. A few passives, lyco and good claw to swap ;p
Editado por útlima vez por madziar169 en 13 dic. 2018 12:08:46
A big question im curious to hear the answer for is why added cold over icebite? dont we get enough frenzy charges to make it outdamage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional