[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"
CroDanZ escribió:
SO what do you think...is it possible to do all content without Grellwood too or is it essential?

If not, what weapons would u suggest instead them?

Hey

Never try without it , cuz always get easy grelwood before red maps

btw i think for deep endgame are mandatory

Probably with a good playstyle shaper can be done with ichimonji, but uber atziti/uber elder are essential
can we get a link to ur skill tree not on pastebin
Editado por útlima vez por Anal_Bleeding en 10 dic. 2018 3:28:17
Hey there ! I started the league with the build "Undeniable Jugg" by GornoDD, but since it will not be maintained I'm posting here, because the Jugg variant of this build is very close to the one I use. The main differences are :

- I use a shield instead of Dual Wield, but maybe I'll switch later. However with the price of Grelwood right now, I think shield is a good option to start with, using Lioneye.
- I plan on using elder rings with LGoH instead of Vitality Watcher Eye. Can someone explain me pros and cons of both options ? Because to me it seems a lot better to not use Vitality and have access to Herald of Ash, but maybe I'm missing something. For now I am with Thief Torment ofc.

Other question, I feel myself quite lacking of damage sometimes in T5 maps. I currently use a rare sword, do you think Ichimonji would be better than my sword ? Because I think it has lower pdps. And how much Dual Wield is a DPS boost ?
My gear is pretty basic right now, mostly rares with life and resists. What could be good upgrades before expensive ones, to be able to clear yellow and even low red maps ? Because I'm mostly saving for Grelwood so I don't plan on taking expensive things elsewhere before.

On another side, I've been using War Banner since the beginning, and it's pretty strong for a 1 slot thing. I have no Mana issue running Anger-HoA-Banner. Accuracy bonus is nice on Jugg (more Attack Speed) and main thing is the adrenaline buff for 2.5s, basically on demand while mapping. The 50 stacks grows so fast !

Sorry for all these questions ! Nice build by the way :)
"
Zankai escribió:
Hey there ! I started the league with the build "Undeniable Jugg" by GornoDD, but since it will not be maintained I'm posting here, because the Jugg variant of this build is very close to the one I use. The main differences are :

- I use a shield instead of Dual Wield, but maybe I'll switch later. However with the price of Grelwood right now, I think shield is a good option to start with, using Lioneye.
- I plan on using elder rings with LGoH instead of Vitality Watcher Eye. Can someone explain me pros and cons of both options ? Because to me it seems a lot better to not use Vitality and have access to Herald of Ash, but maybe I'm missing something. For now I am with Thief Torment ofc.

Other question, I feel myself quite lacking of damage sometimes in T5 maps. I currently use a rare sword, do you think Ichimonji would be better than my sword ? Because I think it has lower pdps. And how much Dual Wield is a DPS boost ?
My gear is pretty basic right now, mostly rares with life and resists. What could be good upgrades before expensive ones, to be able to clear yellow and even low red maps ? Because I'm mostly saving for Grelwood so I don't plan on taking expensive things elsewhere before.

On another side, I've been using War Banner since the beginning, and it's pretty strong for a 1 slot thing. I have no Mana issue running Anger-HoA-Banner. Accuracy bonus is nice on Jugg (more Attack Speed) and main thing is the adrenaline buff for 2.5s, basically on demand while mapping. The 50 stacks grows so fast !

Sorry for all these questions ! Nice build by the way :)

Hi mate!

I prefere use vitality/watcher eye for more life regen... the arakaali pantheon work awesome wiht it ... u will have more life sustain even u are not attacking
And is more difficult to grab a elder rings with LGHO and good stats

This is my current gear, running into yellow maps withot any problems

dual wielding is more dps for sure

Spoiler

war banner is OP you right , i used it too.

Im thinking to run this gear till first red maps and save money for grelwood

Hope i helped you

Dave
Hey Dave,
thank you so much for updating and attending to this build with your impressions during leveling, that helps a lot especially for noobs like me.

I would love to know what was more or less your dps when you fought Doedre at Act 8 can you remember that?

As different to your build I run a double claw with Mana and Life gain on attacks since lvl 36 so I have only a hybrid flask (for o shit moments) not mana and life flask and use a Wise Oak instead that helps a lot with res and gives a nice buff.

Beside that I got a very nice double craft from Jun on an amulet
"You have vaal pact while focussed + 10% of Damage leeched as life while foccused"

Foccused is a skill you have automaticly as soon as you connect an item with a focuse mod.

And I have seen there are some more intresting focuse mods available on different items like belts and helmts that helps a lot leveling our MS Jugg.

So please let me know the round about damage output you had at act 8, if possible

Thanks a lot

Grrut
"
TheBull100 escribió:
Hey Dave,
thank you so much for updating and attending to this build with your impressions during leveling, that helps a lot especially for noobs like me.

I would love to know what was more or less your dps when you fought Doedre at Act 8 can you remember that?

As different to your build I run a double claw with Mana and Life gain on attacks since lvl 36 so I have only a hybrid flask (for o shit moments) not mana and life flask and use a Wise Oak instead that helps a lot with res and gives a nice buff.

Beside that I got a very nice double craft from Jun on an amulet
"You have vaal pact while focussed + 10% of Damage leeched as life while foccused"

Foccused is a skill you have automaticly as soon as you connect an item with a focuse mod.

And I have seen there are some more intresting focuse mods available on different items like belts and helmts that helps a lot leveling our MS Jugg.

So please let me know the round about damage output you had at act 8, if possible

Thanks a lot

Grrut

Im very glad that my levelling section help up .

but i cant remember my dps on that fight

Pay attention, vaal pact remove ur life regen, for end game dont use it

Dave
Sure, the " Vaal pact focuse mod "is only good for leveling but for that it makes you hard to kill for whom ever as long as you can leech
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:

Hi mate!

I prefere use vitality/watcher eye for more life regen... the arakaali pantheon work awesome wiht it ... u will have more life sustain even u are not attacking
And is more difficult to grab a elder rings with LGHO and good stats

This is my current gear, running into yellow maps withot any problems

dual wielding is more dps for sure

Spoiler

war banner is OP you right , i used it too.

Im thinking to run this gear till first red maps and save money for grelwood

Hope i helped you

Dave

Yes thank you it really helped me !
I will see later for vitality/watcher's eye vs elder rings what suits me more.

After analyzing your gear, the only thing where I lose dps are dual wielding (ofc) and Belt of the Deceiver. I'll try those also.

And finally (last question !), do you think Ichimonji with 260 dps is better than rare weapon with 280 dps ? Because that's what I run right now and I wonder if the "10% increased effect of buffs on you" is strong enough to compensate or even surpass the raw dps loss.
Edit : Right now i've done the test, in PoB, while fully buffed, using a perfect Ichimonji would be only a small DPS increase for me... Going from 32.9k to 33.9k dps for one magma ball (multistrike unfactored of course, because PoB don't take into account multistrike for balls attack speed, idk why). And 2 Ichimonji Dual Wield would take me to 44k dps, quite a big increase !
Editado por útlima vez por Zankai en 10 dic. 2018 12:07:44
pls give 3.5 glad skill tree! :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional