[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

So i have probably gathered most of the items in here except might of meek and i dont feel im doing much dps and when i tried to look on the spell it does 17k dps only im not sure ,im only lvl 77 i know that this lvl is low and all but is the difference really that big?
Editado por útlima vez por IllusionMasterZ en 4 sept. 2018 12:37:22
So I see you are leveling this now and are at 69 with all the important gear. Too early to say something or could you already say something about how heavy the nerf feels?

I would think this with the amount of damage and overleech will be insane for deep delves even if we do a bit less damage than last league.

Also is Call of the Brotherhood even worth it now? I could see a good ele dmg ring being better.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 6 sept. 2018 3:17:51
"
Mecielle escribió:
So I see you are leveling this now and are at 69 with all the important gear. Too early to say something or could you already say something about how heavy the nerf feels?

I would think this with the amount of damage and overleech will be insane for deep delves even if we do a bit less damage than last league.

Also is Call of the Brotherhood even worth it now? I could see a good ele dmg ring being better.

Damage is still insane, we lost around 30-40% dmg, but it feels the same on trash clear -Atleast it feels good to me, but i also ofc have very good gear this early in the league :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:

Damage is still insane, we lost around 30-40% dmg, but it feels the same on trash clear -Atleast it feels good to me, but i also ofc have very good gear this early in the league :)

Yea, in the meantime I went ahead and leveled one too. At 90 now, easily doing T16s and Delves feel great with the overleech.

If you got a minute could you take a look at my gear for improvements? I mean besides the obvious corruptions on Frostferno and Chin Sol or level 21 gem and Rigwalds Quills for my clearing setup in the Quill Rain.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 10 sept. 2018 9:41:43
Why is everyone using Damage on full life? I know that we have overleech, but with each shot, blood magic takes a portion of life and it's not full, meaning - damage on full life is not helping 100% of the time.

PoB shows similar damage with Faster attacks or Slow proj (but slow proj sucks)
NANI
"
gepmah escribió:
Why is everyone using Damage on full life? I know that we have overleech, but with each shot, blood magic takes a portion of life and it's not full, meaning - damage on full life is not helping 100% of the time.

PoB shows similar damage with Faster attacks or Slow proj (but slow proj sucks)

Neither OP or anybody else I know is using Damage on full life with this build as even if it were up 100% of the time it is not one of the three highest damage supports for this. And blood magic? No idea why anybody would use that with Ele Hit. Sounds like a wasted link or a lot of wasted passives.

I think you mean a version of this not using Frostferno. Then it is a judgement call really. The uptime with slayer overleech will be pretty high but maybe you prefer a more reliant damage output. Then just use whatever else is close in damage in PoB.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 10 sept. 2018 10:10:04
"
Mecielle escribió:

If you got a minute could you take a look at my gear for improvements? I mean besides the obvious corruptions on Frostferno and Chin Sol or level 21 gem and Rigwalds Quills for my clearing setup in the Quill Rain.

I would definitely get a Stygian vise asap, try crafting one with a prismatic, metallic and pristine fossil for easy rolls.

Almost all prefixes are blocked except WeD and life

And just curious, dont you get mana problems running with quill? -I swapped to Tempest after realizing it was too hard to sustain

On another note, i just updated the guide with my current gear, and added the new unique Jewel... lmk what you think!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:

I would definitely get a Stygian vise asap, try crafting one with a prismatic, metallic and pristine fossil for easy rolls.

Almost all prefixes are blocked except WeD and life

And just curious, dont you get mana problems running with quill? -I swapped to Tempest after realizing it was too hard to sustain

On another note, i just updated the guide with my current gear, and added the new unique Jewel... lmk what you think!

Yea, had my eyes on a belt upgrade to Stygian. Will try crafting one.

As for Quill Rain mana problems, I had not really noticed. I feel like at least 2.8 of the 3.0 APS of the bow are used, pretty sure that will go to the full 3.0 if I use Enlighten 3/4. Also, Mirage Archer does not care about mana so attacks at full APS which should make up for it. I just really prefer the feel of Quill Rain. Only annoying thing is no regen maps because I shoot so fast that one two shots just happen after the mobs a re dead and I sit at no mana :D

I see you are testing with a QR too, let me know how it feels. If you still prefer Tempest I might give that a try too.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 11 sept. 2018 2:08:31
Has anyone able to kill Aul, the Crystal King with this build?

So still working out the kinks, might try using rare helm or boots since I am so started for gem slots. I did have some trouble though when I added the unnatural instinct jewel in POB in place of the might of the meek I had before. I gained some life 7.6 instead of 7.4 but i lost quite a bit of damage. The unnatural instinct requires 3 less skill points but even with that accounted for it was still quite a bit lower than the 3 meeks I normally run. Just curious if anyone else saw same thing. Also working on ugprading the belt/ring 100 elemental damage with 70 life seems so broken.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional