[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
1mark escribió:
Is commander of the pit really worth it?
It's only level 1 arcane surge.. 10% more spell damage

I guess because it's a "more" multiplier it's worth it?

Well it's 10% more and you still can use the spot in 6L for something else. Plus you dont really need to sacrifice anything here, as these gloves actually can have lots of stats too (in two abyss jewel sockets).
Can someone help me with this build? I have most of the required gear except the watcher's eye, but im still only at 600 life regen. Am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/KdEfRb7C

So what do you replace the arcane surge in the 6link with? Crit damage? concentrated effect? Which one is the best for mapping vs bossing?

Also if anyone could look at my char to see what they'd go for next? I got 4 exalts now. I'm replacing my belt with a 20% life recovery.

Still need unnatural instinct but it's getting more and more expensive fast, currently trading at 8 exalts.

Still need watchers eye vitality; currently 12 exalts.

And sins rebirth and maybe a better helmet. What would you guys prioritize?
"
superspaceman escribió:
Can someone help me with this build? I have most of the required gear except the watcher's eye, but im still only at 600 life regen. Am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/KdEfRb7C

Watchers eye is huge regen boost also you didnt take the regen nodes under templar start
I am trying to do this build. i am leveling up right now. one question though.. in this build i don't see any endurance charges. endurance charges boost your defense a lot, so doesn't this build include any endurance charges at all??
IS THE Cwdt setups is right levels? on gem section
Editado por útlima vez por akchavdarov en 24 sept. 2018 9:24:23
"
So what do you replace the arcane surge in the 6link with? Crit damage? concentrated effect? Which one is the best for mapping vs bossing?

Efficacy or Added Fire. Added Fire sims slightly higher DPS but I prefer Efficacy as it adds some extra QOL Duration which is great for BV - alongside the helm enchant.

Command of the Pit is absolutely worth it - 10% MORE damage is huge on a glove, and you are theoretically gaining more than that since you replace Arcane Surge on your 6L

Lvl20 Arcane Surge: 20% MORE
Lvl 1 Arcane Surge + Lvl20 Efficacy: 30% MORE + 16% Duration

Should be pretty obvious which is better...
Not to mention you gain up to TWO abyss jewels... and abyss jewels are OP. This build is quite jewel-starved (for those with high budgets and can afford GG jewels) - since we need to use 3 on meeks/unnatural. 2 abyss jewel command of the pit with good HP/damage jewels will beat out any rare glove you can possibly craft, and all other unique gloves.

OTHER THOUGHTS

I see many asking about proccing Trickster regen on bosses and... the definite answer is, YOU CAN'T. There is no reliable method of proccing this (unless some gimmick like worm flask), so just assume you won't ever have it up on bosses (unless the boss has MANY adds). But regardless, I found it irrelevant on even Uber Elder - The regen is already WAY more than enough with 5 siphon charges of leech, recovery on belt, Arakaali and proper gearing. I farmed uber elder deathless for weeks BEFORE even getting the Vitality watcher's eye, or running Vitality. Neither were necessary.

The Arakaali regen is very reliable - it essentially procs every time you take a big hit (like 3K+) so is almost always up when you need it on bosses.

Lvl20 CWDT is not mandatory but I still highly recommend over Lvl1 - mainly for Lvl20 Molten Shell. YES LVL20 MOLTEN SHELL IS WORTH IT.

I HIGHLY suggest you run a ring with Warlord's Mark on hit - having 3 endurance charges and some extra leech for delving/mapping is very helpful. We run plenty of rare items, so resist capping was not difficult, you should be able to fit in a Warlord ring.

And again... Don't use Kaom's on mapping/delving. It feels like shit and you really don't need it - run a 30%+ movespeed boot.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Editado por útlima vez por KooperT en 24 sept. 2018 9:33:00
Beat uber elder on second try. Both times when shaper shot his 3 balls, my fps dropped to 0 causing me to die of unnecessary deaths. If I can beat uber elder with my fps constantly hitting 0 and never going above 20, you can do it too
How good is the build without might of the meek, seeing its 190c per jewel and this build uses 3...
Currently at lev 36 and diggin it. One question though, there are at least 4-5 differnt links to pob or poe build on the first page and at least 2 different ones for leveling, some are links to old pob builds 3.3. Which link should I be following?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional