[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

I have enabled all things build can have, 570k single that's all I can get.

Delve with mod - mobs can not be taunted is dps destroyer. Anything else is easy here.
Sitting with a red Elder and I'm afraid I won't be able to do the second phase of the fight without shaper dying. Thoughts? I barely managed to keep the yellow one alive, that's why. Not sure what links I should be using for doing it, killing the portals seem to be out of the question so trash clearing would mean splash and ancestral...

EDIT: After failing to keep shaper alive the first attempt I just left the fight and reset. Remembered that frost wall supposedly was a thing and oh boy, it's great for the second phase. Just block shaper off from the mobs and red tier elder is basically a piece of cake.
Editado por útlima vez por Nickolai20599 en 8 sept. 2018 5:34:33
"
kompaniet escribió:
the 2 million dps is with the expensive flasks enabled, lvl 21 double strike, crit chest, power charge corrupted weapon and crit corrupted gloves. check the path of building code.

"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
kompaniet escribió:

anyone having good success in delve with this build?

You mean azurite mines? This build is love <3 For example when you break wall and throw flare in, you have to press attack button once and whole room explodes. Vaal Double Strike help with speeding up encounters, for example vaal cities, you press vaal skill twice and you have free time to collect loot.

How I get 2mil dps? Currently at 227k (AoE gem setup), 550+ solo, sin/promise/diamond, 6L. It's enough to melt t13 bosses in 5 sec, but 2 mil sound sweet :D

Yes i meant in the mine. I'm having a blast with this build farming azurite. Phase run was great. Thanks for the tip thread creator. It worked very well.
Glad it helped! And yeah, my finished build had like 2.4mil dps and that was a month into the league, so you're doing well already on the DPS front, but I can point out your next upgrades to get there if you'd like. Loosely in order of importance:

Get Taste of Hate/Sin's Rebirth/Lion's Roar (Run your preferred 2 of those 3)
6L your chest
Get a Lab Enchanted Starkonja's
Get a better stat stick (35% implicit multi, more added damage)
Get haemophilia's with base crit corruption
Get an abyss belt + abyss jewel
21/20 Vaal Double Strike
Upgrade your chest

This is ordered purely for DPS priority, for instance if you want more life upgrade your jewelry and get a leather belt instead. Also yeah...can not be taunted is really painful. I kept an amulet with flat accuracy on it just to make this less annoying until my build had overwhelming DPS.

"
Nickolai20599 escribió:
Sitting with a red Elder and I'm afraid I won't be able to do the second phase of the fight without shaper dying. Thoughts? I barely managed to keep the yellow one alive, that's why. Not sure what links I should be using for doing it, killing the portals seem to be out of the question so trash clearing would mean splash and ancestral...

EDIT: After failing to keep shaper alive the first attempt I just left the fight and reset. Remembered that frost wall supposedly was a thing and oh boy, it's great for the second phase. Just block shaper off from the mobs and red tier elder is basically a piece of cake.
Huh, that's an interesting idea. When I had elder DPS problems I just swapped damage on full life for ancestral call. Improved my range, gave me some clearing ability, and I just killed the portals. If you're just getting to red elder and your dps isn't the best this may slow down the fight a bit but it won't hurt your facetanking ability, since by definition you can't get DoFL bonus if you can leech. That said frostwall may just be a better solution as it doesn't seem to have downsides. That's pretty clever.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Maybe even conversion trap works to protect shaper.

I position myself on one side and my totem on the other. That's enough to keep shaper from dying.
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 8 sept. 2018 10:04:09
"
PsychicMuffin escribió:

6L your chest
21/20 Vaal Double Strike
Upgrade your chest

Sadly, only statstick with 2 added + pen on market at 9ex price, 21/20 vaal double strike 1.5ex and zero haemophilia's with that corruption.

Checked in path of building and you are right, that gear in guide is so sweet.

What patheon do you use? And how do you avoid freeze? ToH is enough, or you are using reflect freeze patheon?
finally replaced death's hand yesterday with this. these offhands are still very expensive. can't really pick and choose yet

bought a bloodseeker for a few alchs and vaaled it. Got the corruption i wanted on the first attempt. bad claw roll though.

i got this on one of my first corruptions. not what i wanted but i'll use it for now.

chest was 5 chaos. i'll get a 6l later on when i am richer.

Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 8 sept. 2018 13:44:31
"
PsychicMuffin escribió:

6L your chest
21/20 Vaal Double Strike
Upgrade your chest

So had a look over this and I'm nearly there. Got my flasks basically set up, got the lab enchant on my Starkonjas,
got one of the better stat sticks available for a 5ex bargain,
got a haemophilia's done
abyss belt and abyss jewel is in the works,
21/0 Vaal double strike, since 21/20 isn't possible right now as far as I know
and finally chest is in the works.

Problem is that my single target is still very much so lacking. My clearing dps sits around 700k supposedly when including power charges that I'm not currently generating yet, just a bit more than 100k away from your stats shown. But on the other hand, my single target dps lands at a horrendous half of yours, rough 1.3mil dps (slightly lower even with shaper on).

Thoughts on what may or may not be wrong?

POB link (https://pastebin.com/bCyRRAmv)

EDIT: I realize the chest helps, but removing it from POB doesn't decrease the dps of the build by 50%, you know what I'm getting at.

Editado por útlima vez por Nickolai20599 en 8 sept. 2018 20:11:06
"
Nickolai20599 escribió:
"
PsychicMuffin escribió:

6L your chest
21/20 Vaal Double Strike
Upgrade your chest

So had a look over this and I'm nearly there. Got my flasks basically set up, got the lab enchant on my Starkonjas,
got one of the better stat sticks available for a 5ex bargain,
got a haemophilia's done
abyss belt and abyss jewel is in the works,
21/0 Vaal double strike, since 21/20 isn't possible right now as far as I know
and finally chest is in the works.

Problem is that my single target is still very much so lacking. My clearing dps sits around 700k supposedly when including power charges that I'm not currently generating yet, just a bit more than 100k away from your stats shown. But on the other hand, my single target dps lands at a horrendous half of yours, rough 1.3mil dps (slightly lower even with shaper on).

Thoughts on what may or may not be wrong?

POB link (https://pastebin.com/bCyRRAmv)

EDIT: I realize the chest helps, but removing it from POB doesn't decrease the dps of the build by 50%, you know what I'm getting at.

Sin's alone is going to give you approx 153k DPS with Unholy Might, that's a start. And I am sure there's a few things here and there like the OP's Double multiplier gems. It all adds up. I added maxed dual multiplier on all jewels, and a Sins activated, and you're damn near the original build's single target DPS.

A bit of tweaking and some super good rolled gems and you're pretty much there. I think at that point it's all in the fine tuning to get the maximum you can out of it. Whether it's sacrificing a little life/resists for more dps or what not. It's quite possible to achieve some good numbers.

Honestly, it'll come down to what you can afford, and your comfort level. I see you're not even using Blood Magic yet, and are running a few nodes to and beyond Finesse so you've already strayed away from the original build. It's going to come down to what you feel comfortable with. I may end up taking Strong Arm, instead of the life, but who knows.
Editado por útlima vez por StrikeS30 en 9 sept. 2018 0:20:18
Anybody here completed forge of the phoenix with this build?
Sorry for my English.
Tell me what stats are used to increased our damage in offhand?
Write pls the priorities of the stats for choosing a weapon in the offhand?
Thanks in advance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional