[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

plan on trying this out so was just chaos spamming items and ended up with these. are they usable or are they too low in the life department?

i dont mind rerolling them cause i love chaos spamming but dont wanna go broke in the process lol. Now that i see the ring I might reroll that one.

Just wish this beast had some WED
IGN: DabrixRN
Editado por útlima vez por Thomasmgp en 27 nov. 2018 1:34:23

What about this bow, will it work beacause the fire penetration also with +2 level or should i get one with +3 level.
Am i missing something here - I finally got Avatar of Fire and my elemental hit does zero damage with cold and lighting. I thought it would do at least something since it is suppose to convert the dmg but again im getting nothing at all.
Any help here?
"
Durendx escribió:
Am i missing something here - I finally got Avatar of Fire and my elemental hit does zero damage with cold and lighting. I thought it would do at least something since it is suppose to convert the dmg but again im getting nothing at all.
Any help here?

the whole point of avatar of fire is that you dont deal any elemental damage but fire
So basically im playing with 1/3 odds all the time? but when fire comes around it wrecks everything in its path? Doesnt it become hairy some times when you fire 5 other elements and you are not life leeching? or does your mirage help with that since they have the same odds? ----

EDIT!!!!

OMG I AM DUMB.. I JUST NOTICED THE JEWELS!!!! NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

EDIT 2: Bought the Jewels holy crap this is mental... even my mirage is 1 shotting things. - Thank you for sharing this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Durendx en 2 dic. 2018 14:38:03
Any thoughts on the new RotC ? Seems to be pretty good with a empower lvl 3/4
"
Durendx escribió:
Any help here?

It shouldn't do zero. It should just do less. (50% less, to be exact.) And of course fire damage only.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Looks like the only big nerf that affects us is the Chin Sol nerf? Not too affected right?
How are you going about getting arc at the start?
Is there a 3.5 tree available ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional