[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Thanks for the guide!

Just a few recommendations:

1) Update the leveling section of the guide to cover the recommended gear to use prior to end-game.
2) Discuss mana management prior to switching to Blood Magic (since there are so few BM builds out there, players aren't accustomed to them)
All that and a bag of chips!
Editado por útlima vez por Mooginator en 9 nov. 2018 23:39:06
"
digmon escribió:
After Life, what affixes should I be looking for on the Abyssal Jewels?

as always attackspeed or flat firedmg with bows. as bonus blind on hit is absolutly awesome. if you wanna go eleoverload road try to get onslaught. if not ats ~ firedmg > frostdmg > other dmg > eva rating > armor rating
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 10 nov. 2018 19:58:59
How are people able to achieve such ridiculous figures like 500k single target tooltip damage. I have all the necessary equipment:

Spoiler

I followed the accepted skill tree for this build, minus blood magic so I can run Vaal Haste and Herald of Ash in an attempt to boost my damage...and it still doesn't even come close to those numbers. Right now I am sitting on 27k clear and 34k solo tooltip dps.

I know my build has a long way to go with a 6L, better abyss jewels and of course max gem levels....but surely that wont boost my damage 10 fold. I just can't imagine anything that will take me from 35k tooltip dps -> 500k tooltip dps.

Is this just a case of over inflated PoB nonsense with perfect setup/buffs/distance etc... or am I missing something?

I'm new to this game, this is only my second character, so if anyone can enlighten me I would much appreciate it.
Editado por útlima vez por Oloroar en 11 nov. 2018 6:03:58
"
Oloroar escribió:
How are people able to achieve such ridiculous figures like 500k single target tooltip damage. I have all the necessary equipment:

Spoiler

I followed the accepted skill tree for this build, minus blood magic so I can run Vaal Haste and Herald of Ash in an attempt to boost my damage...and it still doesn't even come close to those numbers. Right now I am sitting on 27k clear and 34k solo tooltip dps.

I know my build has a long way to go with a 6L, better abyss jewels and of course max gem levels....but surely that wont boost my damage 10 fold. I just can't imagine anything that will take me from 35k tooltip dps -> 500k tooltip dps.

Is this just a case of over inflated PoB nonsense with perfect setup/buffs/distance etc... or am I missing something?

I'm new to this game, this is only my second character, so if anyone can enlighten me I would much appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/8vSxyNwC

You could try my build. 737k shaper. Nothing fancy build-wise, some qol corruptions and a nice bow I crafted. There are other, better builds out there. Make sure you have the corresponding boxes ticked in the config tab for your build depending on how your specialized.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Ascendant&skill=Elemental-Hit&keystone=Avatar-of-Fire&sort=depth

Could even look there on delve ladder for something better.
Editado por útlima vez por FluXambassador en 11 nov. 2018 16:51:13
"
Oloroar escribió:

Not intending to be condescending at all so if anything I say comes across as such, I apologise.

You're correct in that you have a LONG way to go damage-wise. I'm not sure where you've seen 500k tooltip damage, if you can show me it then I'll stand corrected but I don't think that's what you'd be expecting to achieve. In HO with my clearing bow/quiver I have 137k tooltip, with Chin Sol + Drillneck I'm only at 93k. In saying that using basically the same config as the person above I hit over 1mil Shaper dps with the clearing setup, and 900k with Chin Sol.

Gem levels help A LOT for this build, the last couple levels of Ele Hit really ramp up your damage, and when you get a 21/20 you notice a big difference. The 6th link is big too, Damage on Full Life is a large damage increase and with the overleech buffer you're almost always going to have that in combat even if you're taking hits.

You should really pick up at least a 1 abyss socket pair of Bubonic Trails, the damage boost from having the 4 jewel types can't be ignored.

As stated in previous posts, look to get either an Ele Hit AS or Blood Rage AS enchant on a helm. You should really be using Blood Rage, big attack speed boost with no real downside because overleech OP.

Abyss Jewels are one of the other main sources of affordable damage increases, look for fire damage to attacks, and/or to bow attacks.

I've thrown out a fair bit of advice to various people over the last couple of pages so have a look through for some guidance, as I continue to state my build is in no way the perfect model; I definitely feel it's a good picture of where the build ends up gear-wise though - most significant upgrades for me are starting to get veeery expensive.

PoB Pastebin link for reference: https://pastebin.com/qekH7ukW

How good is +bow skills vs +fire gems? As you can get +2 bow/+1 all/ias/ele bow for fairly cheap while the same with fire is insanely expensive.
For a clearing bow I would imagine +Bow Gems would trump +Fire Gems because it would result in +3 on Ele Hit and on Mirage Archer. Once your damage gets high enough Mirage Archer does half the map clearing for you; without being able to quantify exactly how much the gain from the levels on Mirage Archer helps, I can attest that it is incredibly strong in practice.

For bossing Chin Sol > All, the double-dipping with Point Blank is just too strong.
Hello, should i refund pierce nodes if im using rigwald's quiver? And should i keep using chin sol + drillnek with pointblank for bosses instead of chin sol +
?
gg, killed uber elder for the first time ever, first attempts failed, the second killed with just one death
Your PoB only goes up to lv 81... Have you got an updated one up to around lv 93?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional