[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Has anyone done Uber elder yet with this build? And if so how did it go?
"
chaoval escribió:
"
Hootbagz3 escribió:

Is there a budget chest piece I can upgrade to as I continue farming red maps and trying to build currency for Kaom's? Blew all of my C yesterday trying to 6 link the bow.

Any other upgrades that would show a significant improvement?

Anything with ~1.5-2k evasion (I like running with Fox's Fortune) for chest, +2 6-link bow into swap (~30c for 6 cards, 13c for +2 essense), for avoiding getting hit - a stibnite flask, a flask with increased evsaion rating; a quicksilver flask of adrenaline for better movement.
Replace your CWDT, Immortal Call and Vaal Cold Snap with lvl1 gems.

Thanks! Can you go into more detail on how to craft the bow? I'm not sure what you mean by 2 shrieking on your guide.
Hey thanks for the build!

I had an idea with a friend (we're doing this build both lol).

If you put 4 pts in the south scion start (with the res or the proj dmg, it doesnt matter) and you get the socket to put The Red Nightmare/Red dream jewel, should be good to generate 3x endurance charge and boost the survivability in deeper delves. Its just an idea. So you dont have to take Jugg ascendancy and keep PF or Raider.

Thanks again, really enjoying it :)

My gear :

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Feurn en 23 sept. 2018 20:06:54
"
Passywassy escribió:
Has anyone done Uber elder yet with this build? And if so how did it go?

yes, it was okay, a little slow time was 3:25, one death due to my stupidity.

"
Feurn escribió:
Hey thanks for the build!

I had an idea with a friend (we're doing this build both lol).

If you put 4 pts in the south scion start (with the res or the proj dmg, it doesnt matter) and you get the socket to put The Red Dream jewel, should be good to generate 3x endurance charge and boost the survivability in deeper delves. Its just an idea. So you dont have to take Jugg ascendancy and keep PF or Raider.

Thanks again, really enjoying it :)

My gear :

Spoiler

good idea, but it would be better to socket the red dream at the marauder socket, it gives a higher chance for endurance charge. You also can save 1 skillpoint if you don't take the scion socket. take the one under pierce at the right side.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 21 sept. 2018 19:58:48
"
good idea, but it would be better to socket the red dream at the marauder socket, it gives a higher chance for endurance charge. You also can save 1 skillpoint if you don't take the scion socket. take the one under pierce at the right side.

Thanks for the tips, just did some fix with your idea and it seems to work well.

I put the Viridian Ele hit jewel in the socket near Golem's Blood.
I took the socket near Percing shots to put a random jewel.
And put the Red Dream/Red nightmare near the Maurauder section (which gives 41% chance to get End charge on kill VS 28% with the Scion south socket and save 1 passive pts).

Editado por útlima vez por Feurn en 23 sept. 2018 20:07:47
"
Hootbagz3 escribió:
"
chaoval escribió:
"
Hootbagz3 escribió:

Is there a budget chest piece I can upgrade to as I continue farming red maps and trying to build currency for Kaom's? Blew all of my C yesterday trying to 6 link the bow.

Any other upgrades that would show a significant improvement?

Anything with ~1.5-2k evasion (I like running with Fox's Fortune) for chest, +2 6-link bow into swap (~30c for 6 cards, 13c for +2 essense), for avoiding getting hit - a stibnite flask, a flask with increased evsaion rating; a quicksilver flask of adrenaline for better movement.
Replace your CWDT, Immortal Call and Vaal Cold Snap with lvl1 gems.

Thanks! Can you go into more detail on how to craft the bow? I'm not sure what you mean by 2 shrieking on your guide.

Buy six of these: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Porcupine

Then there are basically two routes:
1. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9cwheo/guide_how_to_fossil_craft_3_bows/ - buy/farm fossils and craft with them, not guaranteed and may turn out a little more expensive
2. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shrieking_Essence_of_Dread buy this essence and apply to the bow for guaranteed +2.
Editado por útlima vez por chaoval en 21 sept. 2018 20:21:58
Hey im following your skill tree and i am now level 81 and ive took all nodes u have in ur POB tree :) i was just wondering what nodes shud i go for next? i suck with the planning on trees, i have 7.3k life and im finding everything easy atm was just wondering what nodes to hit next.

Also is rigwald's quiver best for mapping, just want to confirm before i buy one :)

thanks! love the build btw having tons of fun with content :)
hey guys love this build but have a question why we take drillneck instead poink plank in tree
"
vaderpro escribió:
hey guys love this build but have a question why we take drillneck instead poink plank in tree

in tree u have it always, in quiver (boss quiver) u got it when u need it.

it reduces ur dmg while clearing
Need advice with my character. Pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/aKJvL2rx

1) Is my POB setup correctly?
2) What do I upgrade next? First I'm going for kaoms I think since it's cheapest piece now.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional