[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
BAHAHA spoke too soon.

40 chaos

lmao nice man congrats!
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 16 jul. 2018 13:51:37
Thanks. It seriously messes with my abyss jewels though. I have fairly nice lightning damage /life ones...only half the lightning damage will be converted I guess. I need to watch out for cold damage ones
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Thanks. It seriously messes with my abyss jewels though. I have fairly nice lightning damage /life ones...only half the lightning damage will be converted I guess. I need to watch out for cold damage ones

Yea, It's always interesting getting upgrades while maintaining wise oak balance, It's a fun little game. As for jewel's don't forget about attack speed, scales our damage like crazy but is hard to get on abyss jewels and expensive.
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 16 jul. 2018 13:53:58
"
Qrafty escribió:

No the jewels are fine, lol if they were wrong it would be easy to notice as you would fire other damage other then fire! As for pyre - this is probably our biggest tooltip dps increase, adds around 12k tooltip dps in town mot to mention ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill!

So is the jewel buggged ? You need dexterity in radius (for the viridian), which you don't have between Barbarism and Juggernaut
Editado por útlima vez por umm0n en 16 jul. 2018 14:37:47
"
umm0n escribió:
"
Qrafty escribió:

No the jewels are fine, lol if they were wrong it would be easy to notice as you would fire other damage other then fire! As for pyre - this is probably our biggest tooltip dps increase, adds around 12k tooltip dps in town mot to mention ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill!

So is the jewel buggged ? You need dexterity in radius (for the viridian), which you don't have between Barbarism and Juggernaut

Read carefully, it says dexterity and strength!
"
Qrafty escribió:
"
umm0n escribió:
"
Qrafty escribió:

Read carefully, it says dexterity and strength!

I'm not sure if you are trolling but there is no dex in radius in the socket you put it
Editado por útlima vez por umm0n en 16 jul. 2018 14:51:04
This is my favorite Ele Hit build.
"
umm0n escribió:

I'm not sure if you are trolling but there is no dex in radius in the socket you put it

Lol me trolling? it says STRENGTH as well
"
Vashseden escribió:
This is my favorite Ele Hit build.

yea its super fun and Sooo strong!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional