Might From Within. GC mine carry. All content/HC viable.

"
rozakk escribió:
ok ive blown 2 frag sets on the fight so far (but only 4 portals each time -my greed stops me from letting a potential watchers eye not happen so i always pay for clear at end lol - and no watchers eye yet of course). and granted it takes me longer to practice it because i keep paying for clears. but ive gotten it to about 25% annd ive noticed the following -

- seems pretty smooth the first 50ish %
- once i die, its a damn unraveling. my next several deathscome extremely quickyl because I cant get back into the fight with all the overwhelming shit going on
- i get way more degens and shaper zones all over the place than u. im guessing thats just a speed related issue
- it usually starts to fall apart when i get caught in an elder slow (and shaper is doing some crap at the same time)

i cant tell if im closeor not because the fight seems to get a lot lot harder in the 2nd half lol

edit -i have about 1k es less than u but i dont think thats the make or break here

You mostly just need experience at this point - it makes a big difference. Elder slow can be tough to handle, it gets me sometimes as well. Your crit chance is too low without diamond flask. You don't have Purity of Ice as well and have to pick up resistance nodes.
Hi !
Should I use two The Long Winter, if i dont have enchant on helmet?
Or how deal with convert
Hi there, this looks like a great build!
I’m kinda new to miner play so forgive the noob question.

Was wondering could this build work as a trapper instead of mines? I just don’t like the mine mechanic of having to hit 2 buttons to do damage compared to traps you can throw from distance and it just explodes.

I looked at the passive tree and instead of volatile mines u could path to expeditious munitions keynode?

Would the gear be the same more or less, apart from going for trap enchants instead of mines?
Editado por útlima vez por bankai1009 en 13 ago. 2018 7:31:26
ive blown 4 frag sets now. i just cant do it. its not the build i think. i just cant keep track of everything going on. i can either dodge shaper balls or elder spikes, not both lol. unless theres a build i can just face tank everything cept maybe shaper balls n slams, its not happening for me. sucks cuz everything else in the game is just so easy. the elder t16 guardians total breeze, red elder total breeze,shaper ez pz, chayula dead before i even know what goin on lol.

not sure how to run purity of ice but dont think that will change anythign for me. im not even getting close,like 25-50% everytime (shaper at 25 elder at 50)
Editado por útlima vez por rozakk en 14 ago. 2018 0:19:07
Will this be need to be changed any for 3.4?
It s viable for uber elder 3.4?
League starter feelsgoodman
Well what can I say about this build. I tried uber elder yesterday with all gems basically freshly bought from Lily, leveled around 15. It wasn't pretty as I was lacking damage but I got him down. GG.
Hi, I'm trying this build in Hardcore Betrayal, so far it's pretty cool! But I don't understand something in your tree: Why don't you pick these 2 nodes?

Thank you :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional