[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
zan3yo escribió:
Hello I'd really like some help understanding something about this build. Can someone PLEASE tell me how Immortal Call procs when I don't see anything that gives me Endurance charges? Does the Immortal Call thing still give me immunity and get cast from me taking damage? I've never noticed it working so yeah I'd really like if someone could tell me more about this

The reason why your immortal call is not working is that you have leveled it up past level 1.

This build uses 2 cast when damage taken setups. One at level 20 to trigger level 20 gems (curse and golem) and the other at level 1 to trigger a level 1 immortal call.

Keeping CWDT at level 1 means it will proc every time you take a hit but will only active other low level gems. We don't need to level immortal call past level 1 since its base duration of 0.4 seconds does not increase with levels but will trigger the pantheon bonus.
oh my gosh thank you so much!!!
Fun build, did Shaper without helm enchant and dying sun, no problem.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
So i'm currently lost in what to do
i can't find any better rings, crafting them is a huge pain
i can't find any better shield than the one i crafted
i can't afford a 500ex watcher's eye
i'm not getting lucky with the helmet enchant
Currently stuck at 11183 ES (2222Str 322 Dex 320 Int) Lvl 86
game can be mean :/

I figure the best thing to do for now is farming uber for the helmet and buying a dying sun with profits - any other opinions?
How should a rare helmet worthy of replacing Black Sun Crest look like?
Essence Crafted +Str, ES/ES% +resists?
Current Gear
Spoiler

€: Some way too nice guy helped me out a shit ton - now time for the watchers eye :)
Editado por útlima vez por Dorlok en 11 oct. 2018 17:17:58
UPDATE: got str corrupted astamentis and cyclopean, as well as finished my jewel. all relevant gems are level 20 and 20 qual, not a single 19 or 21. empower and enlighten are both level 3. all this gets me up to 12,122 es with 2180 total str. with only golem active (no bloodrage or ancestral protector) I have 100,863 hideout tooltip dps. still need the helm enchant.

I killed a T12 Elder at level 78 deathless with 6k es and uncapped res, no dying sun, no enchant, the wrong pantheons....

Regular atziri is an absolute joke. Every phase she goes from 100 to 0 hp in about half a second. Haven't had an uber set yet to try that out

All guardian maps and shaper deathless at level 87 with minimal effort. Didn't even see a single degen ball spawn during any phase it was so quick.

Current gear sits at:

Just picked this beauty up. had to divine it a bit to get this but its so nice:

Got a bunch of helpful corruption implicits on every jewel:
immune to maim/hinder/corrupted blood/silence, some damage, some extra crit chance

I'm looking forward to getting a helm enchant and crushing harder. I'm going all in on this one to see how well it performs when I do the rest of the min maxing and get to level 95++
Editado por útlima vez por Goresplattered138 en 14 oct. 2018 16:59:36
What about Slayer-Raider with vaal pack? we lose some damage but I think ES is stable without spikes
how do you deal with stuns?
the build takes unwavering stance.
Since i enjoied your howa quad totems last season i lvled this and bought all the stuff - but i have to say molten strike is just not the type of skill i enjoy - so if anyone is interested in buying good/max roled roled equip PM

Curious for anyone who's playing the build nowadays, the one thing that really annoyed me (to the point that I couldn't play it anymore... yes I have strange neuroses) was that despite being immune to freeze, the build was not immune to chill. It's crazy how much stuff in the game chills. Has this been fixed? I haven't noticed any changes but I very likely missed something.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional