[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
loczek123 escribió:
After finishing all of content with this build, I started to wonder and observe that the stronger content is, the Bleed was weaker. So I thought that maybe some of the talents can be changed enough to keep 100% bleed chance at the expense of a bigger hit dmg. And such a way has come to the conclusion that since we resign partially from Bleed it can give up completely. So I started PoB and started looking around. The only thing that spoke in favor of the gladiator is Bleed explosions, so all in all, explosions are so satisfying and giving a huge feeling of the game. But finally resigning from bleed, I went along the Champion's path, which can be seen immediately composing beautifully with Dreamfeather and Evasion. Impale came to this. The effects have exceeded my expectations. Damage on high hp targets has grown amazing. I will add that I have not changed anything in items. I changed the talent tree a bit, added the Banner and changed the Main skill. I have tested a lot of skills and it comes out that the biggest power has Blade Flurry and Bladestrom (Flurry has bigger Single DMG but much worse falls on Clear), for this works well here Cyclone / Reave or Lacerate (although these quite a few distance from Flurry and Bladestrom), it seems that every melee physical skill working with Swords is playable. Interestingly, the survivability also seems bigger, finally in HO I have 54750 evasion, in the fight when we have +1000 flat from champion and onslaught is 67k without flask and about 120k on all flasks. 10k armour in battle (the champion gives 2000k flat). Below you can see videos with T16 different skill configurations. In addition, taking into account the future and next leagues it is much easier to go in champion because we need 4r / 2g or 3r / 2g / 1b in our chest, depending on the skill we chose. I just do not know what to do with Guide, an additional section dedicated to Champion? Gladiator works well and does all the content but still Champion seems to be doing it better. I do not play Bleed Machine now and Dreamfeather machine :O
After that probably I will be looking on it next week, I'm going on holiday tomorow! :)

As I wrote earlier, I did not change any item, changing to Champion. I'm just thinking about amulet. For something like that. It's give me 10k evasion but i lost curse+armour+flat phy so i think its not worth it at all.

T16 Videos:
https://youtu.be/2yhf_zmJ7tU - Blade Flurry Minotaur +47% monster life (you can see the power of 95% evade chance (72% base+blind) :)

https://youtu.be/Cbp5KQpOxis - Cyclone Chimera

https://youtu.be/GSvSLLJzDx4 - Lacerate + Reave(flurry on guardian, Lacerate and Reave dont have so single power)

https://youtu.be/GniT8MhOvYQ - Bladestorm Phoenix (Bladestorm is amazing, I did not expect it) ;)

Oh fuck, i cannot wait to play with this! Btw i do love the bleed version of the build, it's been great fun. Im doing okay at T11 maps, just need to 6L my damned Perfect Form lol
Changed to Champion and got my last piece in the neck finaly and a 6 socket on my chest with 4R & 2G (on first try, lucky!) but not a 6 link yet sadly.. feels like the last thing for me now is the link on chest.. but feels overall equal atleast, all gems arent leveled yet so I'm looking forward to it. Got a Bladestorm gem on my other weapons to level up so really will be fun to see how it feels.

Can just do a mix guide for this one!^^
Probobly easier to keep track of comments and stuff to type if it's all in one.

KUTGW!
If you feel it's better and you are having more fun with it, you could split the guide in 2 and many of us would use that alternative build.

You could also make it a separate build. If you do so, I would appreciate it if you added a link to it in the main post which is what I regularly check. Otherwise there is no way I would know about it since I don't check for other duelist builds after I pick one for the league.
Did the switch. So far, I find the damage feels lower, but I do like it. Bladestorm is a fun skill. Though switching to lacerate in this build, also not as effective either, meaning something in the change from bleed has had an effect. I did managed to 6link my Perfect Form :D. But still, doing incursions or temple boss, it's trickier.

Not sure if it's because i benefited from damage while bleeding a lot, or if there's something else im missing.

Editado por útlima vez por agm_ultimatex en 29 jun. 2019 11:52:07
I discovered the game through this guide, thank you <3 pretty enjoyable gameplay, reaching t14 :)
Not sure if PoB is just misleading, but removing The Perfect Form, drops my DPS from 73k to 71k. If i swap dreamfeathers to 300pdps jeweled foils, i go up to over 80k
I just started to modify the guide, it will contain both information about Gladiator and Champion. It will take a while, I will do it step by step, because I am on vacation and in total I only have time only when my daughter sleeps afternoon :)

"
Not sure if PoB is just misleading, but removing The Perfect Form, drops my DPS from 73k to 71k. If i swap dreamfeathers to 300pdps jeweled foils, i go up to over 80k

PoB works terribly in this patch, especially if we use things like Bleed or Impale that does not exist at all in PoB. Some people advertise their builds as million of million and add item which, for example, adds 160% phy damage as if it were impale, but what is the point in this thing, PoB is a place where we have everything in one place. looking strictly at dps can disappoint in case of billions dps build, I will not make my PoB in way for only numbers are high.

Bladestrom for example in PoB does not work with multistrike and works in the game, the numbers for this skil are terrible and in the game do the massacre in my case, every boss in a few seconds. Only Blade Flurry can do it better on single target but it is again much more difficult to use correctly, and the difference is very small. I would not suggest PoB and the feelings in the game, often the changes are noticeable. I checked the DPS on Argus in the lab with the stopwatch: D Cyclone looks much better than Bladestorm in PoB and it looks much worse in the game.
"
loczek123 escribió:
I just started to modify the guide, it will contain both information about Gladiator and Champion. It will take a while, I will do it step by step, because I am on vacation and in total I only have time only when my daughter sleeps afternoon :)

"

PoB works terribly in this patch, especially if we use things like Bleed or Impale that does not exist at all in PoB. Some people advertise their builds as million of million and add item which, for example, adds 160% phy damage as if it were impale, but what is the point in this thing, PoB is a place where we have everything in one place. looking strictly at dps can disappoint in case of billions dps build, I will not make my PoB in way for only numbers are high.

Bladestrom for example in PoB does not work with multistrike and works in the game, the numbers for this skil are terrible and in the game do the massacre in my case, every boss in a few seconds. Only Blade Flurry can do it better on single target but it is again much more difficult to use correctly, and the difference is very small. I would not suggest PoB and the feelings in the game, often the changes are noticeable. I checked the DPS on Argus in the lab with the stopwatch: D Cyclone looks much better than Bladestorm in PoB and it looks much worse in the game.

Yeah i agree with pretty much all your points there. I just wonder how much we're getting out of the dreamfeathers specifically. I have a slayer/champ cyclone build bookmarked, and it's funny to see the PoB using item mods to show the effects of impale in the numbers.

This is a harder thing to judge, but ive found some aspects of changing to champion, just harder for me to do. Though I do find i hit pretty hard in blood stance, with jade flask on. Blood Lacerate had slightly better clearance. I didn't notice a big jump in dps when i swapped to Perfect Form yesterday.

Thanks for all your work on this. It's been a fun one to play, do enjoy your vacation!
"
I didn't notice a big jump in dps when i swapped to Perfect Form yesterday.

The power of Perfect Form is "Evasion Rating is increased by Uncapped Cold Resistance" to use it well you need to have cold resistance literally everywhere where possible, I quickly calculated that you have 179% on items, minus 30% on perfect form you have 149% plus 49% on tree, this its small amount. ring should provide 60% + each, jewels should have 10% + each. It's important. How many Evasion you have?

At HO Evasion he gives me 242% increased Attack Damage.
In combat Evasion gives me 289% increased Attack Damage. (In practice, this is our regular increased. Because we always have "30% increased Evasion Rating during Onslaught" and "+1000 to Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify")
And flask on, give me 519% increased Attack Damage.

I checked it both in PoB and in the game, there is no chance that any sword or chest increased my dps. In a combat, I have a 73% chance to evade, but we also use the blind which increases the chance to cap 95%. You can see it nicely on the last Minotaur video that minotaur not hit me for almost the entire fight: D
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 30 jun. 2019 14:49:00
Yeah wow that's way more than what i have haha. In hideout, i sit at 34k. 48k with jade flask triggered.

I'll see if i can trade for some rings that are better suited, should be able to get a nice HP boost too.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional