[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

The first page is fully up to date, the final build version for this league, there will be no more changes.

New PoB, updated in GEAR / GEM section, I hope that now everything will be clear when it comes to the distribution of gems and using Auras :)
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 23 jun. 2019 15:30:32
ehhh boots dont make sense, maim doesnt benefit any of those skills?
Ehhh

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone

"
Flesh and Stone can be combined with Maim Support for a total increased damage taken of 30% (both Level 20 gems) (16+14) on enemies.

And it works, Maim Support only affects Flash and Stone in this boots, as they are the two biggest auras they are linked with Enlighten (Flash and Stone + Maim takes 28%, with Enlighten 26%).
"
loczek123 escribió:
The first page is fully up to date, the final build version for this league, there will be no more changes.

New PoB, updated in GEAR / GEM section, I hope that now everything will be clear when it comes to the distribution of gems and using Auras :)

Somewhy in endgame PoB on passive tree there are 2 jewel sockets.
nice man!
"
Mmi257ia escribió:
"
loczek123 escribió:

"
loczek123 escribió:
"
Mmi257ia escribió:
"
loczek123 escribió:

Oh, didn't saw one above start point. Sorry.

Thanks for build btw, just did shaper, it's really great.
Editado por útlima vez por Mmi257ia en 23 jun. 2019 16:51:45
can i inquire how you got 2 whites on chest piece
"
Klokit03 escribió:
can i inquire how you got 2 whites on chest piece

White sockets is a Vorici Syndicate Safehouse craft:https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Syndicate#Safehouse_crafting
So Impale turned out to be that good huh? Need to respec a bit I guess. I like addition of Sentinel, completely forgot about that nod. Sadly I need to stick to the RT in passives, my swords are pretty good stat wise but no corruption.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional